BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nicole R.
If you can make it through the store without arguing with whoever you came with then you’re ought to leave with a solid piece of furniture at a reasonable price- as long as you can follow the directions to build it!
Ana T.
Brooklyn
I can’t wait to go here again. I love this store it has everything for a household. Great for inexpensive items. Especially when you’re in a dorm in college. This place is great for you to get the essentials you’ll need. Bed. Closet. Etc.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Ikea! There is not an ikea super close to my house so when I get to go, I make a whole day of it. I love the set up. I have bought couches, bookcases, kids furniture not to mention all the small stuff too! Everything is so reasonably priced and really cute. Thank goodness I have a husband that likes to build things! Take a day off, go to ikea, have a great time and don’t forget to get some Swedish meatballs!
Tess M.
Birmingham, AL
I love Ikea! They have every home item you could possibly think of! My only con is that you need to put a lot of time aside when visiting here. You have to go through the entire LARGE store to get to the check out.
Claudia V.
Modesto, CA
I love love Ikea I miss shopping there. I used to live near a store but I recently moved and there’s no ikea around me. Ikea is affordable and they have a lot of home decor and amazing home displays to look around.
Madison J.
Chula vista, CA
Ok so to be honest I had stopped shopping here for years because the items were so poorly made. I was suggested to go back so I did and bought a desk and well it was much much better than before. I’m super happy with the quality now and will continue to shop here for some things. They even have a good court which is pretty neat since you can seriously spend all day there with the amount of choices and rooms.
Nelly K.
Northridge , CA
Ikea has practicality, low prices, and abundance of variety for home products. The restaurant area has plenty of space. Plenty of parking. Peak hours on weekends get very busy. Even a walk in there can be relaxing.
Gerry S.
Costa Mesa
Absolutely love Ikea. About 75% of the furniture in my apartment is from this retailer. Their prices are reasonable, the furniture is easy to assemble, and they have every style imaginable to suit everyone’s taste.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Who doesn’t love Ikea?! Reasons why I LOVE ikea besides the hotdogs at the end of your long walk at the store.
The affordable furniture, also some furniture could bit a little of the not so good and long lasting vibe. You could always find some pieces that will last you forever.
The comforters are always a great steal! Same with frames and mirrors and rugs and kitchen stuff.
IKEA has it all. You Must go spend lots of money.
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park , PA
I’m so happy that we have a local IKEA! They really just carry great affordable household basics. And a million cute household accessories you never knew you needed. I love spending a few hours browsing the aisles.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?