BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Who doesn’t love Ikea?! Reasons why I LOVE ikea besides the hotdogs at the end of your long walk at the store.
The affordable furniture, also some furniture could bit a little of the not so good and long lasting vibe. You could always find some pieces that will last you forever.
The comforters are always a great steal! Same with frames and mirrors and rugs and kitchen stuff.
IKEA has it all. You Must go spend lots of money.
Sarah W.
Studio City, CA
I recently bought several things from ikea. I have not purchased anything from them in about 20 years. I was surprised at the quality and pleased with the price. I was not expecting the affordability to be so high.
↟ H.
Grand Island, NY
I always liked going to ikea ever since I was kid. Which shows it’s a great experience from young to old. I love seeing the show room set ups. Their great to get inspiration from. Their products are built to last !
Erika M.
So much variety it can almost be overwhelming. Go with a defined list of things to get and stick to it. Without it, you run the risk of overspending! Also, look at the textiles and patterned bed wear. It is so nice
Tiffany V.
Manassas, VA
This is my favorite place ! It’s soooo big and awesome. I love to build the furniture when I get home. It’s the best part. Yes you do have to build it so it’s that’s not your thing then get them to build it for you
Tess M.
Birmingham, AL
I love Ikea! They have every home item you could possibly think of! My only con is that you need to put a lot of time aside when visiting here. You have to go through the entire LARGE store to get to the check out.
Merced M.
Fairfield, CA
I love how Ikea has very light material & you can find almost anything well everything to fit anywhere in your home. No matter how small my closet or room is with measurements you can find everything for your home.
Claudia V.
Modesto, CA
I love love Ikea I miss shopping there. I used to live near a store but I recently moved and there’s no ikea around me. Ikea is affordable and they have a lot of home decor and amazing home displays to look around.
Maddie F.
Manistee, MI
If you haven’t been to a ikea please go now! It is a unique set up with a million options so conveniently laid out for a fast and easy shopping experience! Not to mention... they have a restaurant right in the store!!! Can’t get more convenient than that! Only downfall is you have to put the furniture together yourself at home but that also comes with lots of fun and laughing and teamwork.. makes for a great date!
Nelly K.
Northridge , CA
Ikea has practicality, low prices, and abundance of variety for home products. The restaurant area has plenty of space. Plenty of parking. Peak hours on weekends get very busy. Even a walk in there can be relaxing.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?