- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is what it is - a big box affordable furniture and home goods store that sells both quality and affordability. The real wood products are quality, the cheap furniture serves a purpose, but the plant section is where it's at!
Cheap so perfect for college years where you don’t want heavy, expensive, lifetime pieces. You can sell or throw away guilt free when you’re done using it for a couple years. Building it is a hassle but not that hard so it’s okay
I use ikea for my gaming desk as well as a bed frame with 4 built in drawers that i loved. Bed was nice and low enough that I wasnt on the ground itself. Desk was a left handled L shape which worked great for a duel computer setup
Great service and amazing products. All the employees are friendly and amazing at helping you find what you need. It's always a fun time to shop or look around at IKEA. All of their products are high quality and reasonable prices!
Going to IKEA is always an experience. You can never go in expecting to spend less than 2 hours there. The displays are beautiful and, oddly enough, the food they serve there is quite good. I love the great bargains I find there!
I enjoy shopping at IKEA for items that I use in my elementary classroom. Although not the best quality, their pieces are sturdy for their affordable price. I especially enjoy checking out the clearance room for even better deals!
Other than the putting together, which I make my carpenter husband do, IKEA is the place to shop. On trend and adorbs. But so glad I have a carpenter to put this stuff together or else it would never be used. Complicated as hell.
I like their products and all the different things they have that other stores don’t carry. I just don’t find it convenient at times that the products you buy you have to assemble together. I recommend it and will still shop there
Honestly I love IKEA I can pretty much fine whatever I'm looking for there. Plus to me it's pretty easy to put their furniture together. Do you know always find nice stuff and for pretty reasonable price so deathly recommend going
Ikea's white cereal bowls are the best bowls i have ever bought. they are easy to clean, look sleek and modern. They hold a large amount of food. in fact we use the bowls for salads, pasta and cereal. i need to go back to get more
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos