BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Karen 🎀.
This is such a fun store it’s equivalent for me as an adult Disneyland. It is affordable and has ALL your home improvement needs! The quality on every single item might not be top notch but I would definitely recommend anytime !!!
Maria Alejandra C.
Miami
I love going for inspiration and I always have to have a hot dog and cinnamon Bunn after the long time I tend to spend there! It m's affordable and fits all styles of decor. Grab popcorn and a friend to build any if the items lol.
Fawn V.
Burton
Ikea is very nice. love the layout and the maze of depatments you can walk through. thier hot dogs are great. I purchased some very good quality funiture through them and a very great price. the kids enjoy the play area wile us parents shop for a full hour.
Emily I.
brick,nj
IKEA is a great option for inexpensive nice looking furniture. I have quite a few pieces of there dressers, night stands, and tv stands. They look very modern and sharp. I have had them for two years and they have held up nicely.
Marcie F.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love Ikea! They are putting one in where I live and I CANNOT wait for it to open! I love how diverse their price ranges are and also their overall selection! I buy everything from knick-knacks to kitchen gadgets to furniture!
Anna B.
Great service and amazing products. All the employees are friendly and amazing at helping you find what you need. It's always a fun time to shop or look around at IKEA. All of their products are high quality and reasonable prices!
Micah N.
Canton, GA
Besides how crowded Ikea is, I was able to find everything I needed in a timely manner. All of my furniture was purchased from Ikea and it is very good quality. I would definitely recommend shopping here to my friends and family.
Cassandra M.
IKEA always has the greatest quality of furniture and other home appliances. They are super affordable. The one downside is that you have to make everything yourself. But besides that everything about the IKEA experience is great.
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
You get what you pay for. The LACK coffee table and end table are the perfect tings for a starter apartment. The price is great as well. If you are near an Ikea you MUST stop in. There is no much to see and you will not be disappointed. They even have child care.
Makayla R.
Love the store. The setup is fun and it is always a great experience and adventure to navigate around the store. I got my desk and makeup desk from here and love them and have held up amazing. I recommend going there at least once
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?