BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Keila c.
I love IKEA ! They have everything you need from furniture to decorations. I've purchased multiple of my furniture from there and the quality is amazing! Along with the prices ! This is the only place I've bought my home items from
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
IKEA is such a fun place to visit! I have only been to the IKEA in the U.K. However, there is one opening up this summer super close to where I live! IKEA has a little bit of everything (food included) and their prices are pretty good.
member-d98aa0531
Fort Worth, TX
From little plants to furniture this store has EVERYTHING! Literally a one top shop for household items! So many little gems along you route through the store. I wish they offered everything on their website that you can get in store. The only negative is driving so far and waking with the crowds that flock on the weekend.
Nuza J.
San Ysidro, CA
IKEA is the store that makes me want to move out and just have a super trendy and functional space. It’s a magnificent store, however I don’t like the set up. It’s confusing to go about in the store. Prices are magnificent as well !
Briana S.
Kissimmee, FL
Ikea alex drawers are my favorite for organizing my makeup. The price of IKEA furniture is great, and for the price I think they last a great while if you take care of them to be honest. I will definitely be shopping with IKEA again.
Staci M.
Thurmont, MD
Love Ikea! We have several items in our house from there, instructions are always easy to follow and the furniture looks great. We have some items that have survived 6 moves (military life) and still look great after all these years.
Harlym P.
Mint Hill, NC
The bed we purchased from IKEA is such a storage saver. With drawers in the bottom and a book shelf in the back, I have been able to maximize the space in my room. Shopping in IKEA is always a fun experience because of the variety!
Tatiana V.
Chandler, AZ
Love going to IKEA, even if just to walk around and look. Few times I've needed help from an employee they have been very courteous. Everything in IKEA is quite affordable and still good quality. Definitely recommend shopping there.
Gabriella A.
Whether you're just starting out or looking to upgrade your home, IKEA has the perfect selection for every taste and budget! Since becoming a career led adult, the mall scene has been traded for home improvement stores and this has become my most favorite!
Linda T.
IKEA is the reason why my house is so organised and clean! They have so many great products but they are pretty expensive and it sucks! But I've always had a good experience in IKEA and the employees always answer my questions and know everything!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?