BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lola P.
Portland , OR
IKEA is great has lots of amazing products for a great price it's huge and has so many options I just recently bought all my kitchen cups and plates there a a cute dresser for my sons room that was only $80 and my plate set was only $19
Sara O.
Stevens Point, WI
I love IKEA! The products are so simple and gorgeous and the prices are unbeatable. I love the Micke desk I have and cannot wait to add the Alex 9 drawers to my setup! The food is also amazing!! I always recommend IKEA to my friends.
Lauren G.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love ikea. I could spend hours shopping for home decor! I am moving into my first home soon and my significant other and I have been shopping non stop to decorate our place and ikea is a frequent visit! Totally love it!
Ana C.
This is hands down one of my favorite stores. From clever furniture to a bomb food court that's awesome for a cheap date night with meatballs, I love this store. I'd recommend it for couples and families alike. The prices are great too!
Maria Esmeralda N.
Chandler, AZ
Yeah has the best do it yourself furniture around I have a nightstand, a bed and a dresser.every item is worth it and very inexpensive the only bad part is if you're not handy and can follow directions you may need some assistance.
Adam W.
It offers decent furniture for what you pay for. The instructions can be difficult and the plywood backs are annoying but what do you expect for such cheap furniture? I will say the selection is great and it is extremely convenient.
Tatiana V.
Chandler, AZ
Love going to IKEA, even if just to walk around and look. Few times I've needed help from an employee they have been very courteous. Everything in IKEA is quite affordable and still good quality. Definitely recommend shopping there.
Lindsey F.
Wayne, NJ
What can't you find at ikea? Theybhave everything I need for my ideal beauty room. The malm dresser is perfect for my beauty space. I can store all my products especially with the Alex drawer set-you can maximize your storage space!
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle, PA
I love to shop here for my home decor has amazing staff and amazing price as well definitely recommend to visit this place love the way they had stuff set up where you can get amazing ideas for the house including the paint and other home decoration.
Nuza J.
San Ysidro, CA
IKEA is the store that makes me want to move out and just have a super trendy and functional space. It’s a magnificent store, however I don’t like the set up. It’s confusing to go about in the store. Prices are magnificent as well !
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?