BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mallory M.
Love Ikea! It offers a lot of options at an affordable price! The only thing I’d say is that some of the furniture looks great but isn’t super durable. So I wouldn’t get something there if you’re planning on keeping it 6 plus years.
Marina T.
walnut creek, CA
I love ikea!! I love their products and i love the food they serve! The products are not top notch but it's still worth it for the price! Half of the furniture in my room are from ikea, and i never walk out without buying anything!
Lauren G.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love ikea. I could spend hours shopping for home decor! I am moving into my first home soon and my significant other and I have been shopping non stop to decorate our place and ikea is a frequent visit! Totally love it!
Alexis M.
patchogue , NY
Ikea is okay, it’s definitely like a whip day trip you can’t go and plan to be there for 30 mins because it takes 30 mins just to park, the restaurant is nice and the food is pretty good. The furniture quality is pretty on point too.
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle, PA
I love to shop here for my home decor has amazing staff and amazing price as well definitely recommend to visit this place love the way they had stuff set up where you can get amazing ideas for the house including the paint and other home decoration.
Lanie H.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE IKEA, MY FAMILY LOVES IKEA!! We love to make a day out of going to ikea and browsing. It's one of the best events for our family. Sometimes it's a bit crowded but who cares, ikea is awesome!! We are Loyal customers forever!!
Tatiana V.
Chandler, AZ
Love going to IKEA, even if just to walk around and look. Few times I've needed help from an employee they have been very courteous. Everything in IKEA is quite affordable and still good quality. Definitely recommend shopping there.
Keila c.
I love IKEA ! They have everything you need from furniture to decorations. I've purchased multiple of my furniture from there and the quality is amazing! Along with the prices ! This is the only place I've bought my home items from
Nuza J.
San Ysidro, CA
IKEA is the store that makes me want to move out and just have a super trendy and functional space. It’s a magnificent store, however I don’t like the set up. It’s confusing to go about in the store. Prices are magnificent as well !
Danielle M.
I used to buy my furniture from Ikea ALL the time but over the past couple of years I have noticed that the quality of the furniture seemed to drop which I’m definitely not happy about. I don’t think I’ll be shopping there anymore.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?