BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alison T.
Cheap but good quality furniture. Seriously there’s a reason this place is still in business. Added plus - they will also send someone to put together your furniture (for a small fee) but it beats having to dissect those instructions
Shalanda W.
Nice modern furniture. Some assembly required, but can last a while if you take care of it. I love all of the house ware items and textiles. The only drawback is that the stores aren't in every metro area, and shipping prices suck.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
I think this store has good and bad qualities to it. So many different things to buy but you have to build it yourself and although the products aren’t expensive, I feel like you get what you paid for. Not always the best of quality.
Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
I love IKEA! I used to work there and they have great employees and great products. Sometimes they aren't what you asked for but it's very easy to return your merchandise. I shop here all the time and my whole house is full of IKEA.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
Ikea is a wonderful, magical place. I like coming here to browse the same way someone would walk through a mall to window shop. It's a great place for inspiration and they always have such chic home decor! I like going in the morning for a cheap breakfast at the cafe and then walking around the whole store. Most of my furniture and kitchen utensils are from Ikea and they've held up very nicely.

Some people complain about the quality of the furniture, but I have an entertainment center, two desks, two dressers, and a shelf from Ikea and for the 7 years I've had these items (which includes them going into a moving truck twice) they've never fallen apart. As long as you aren't rough with the furniture and don't slam dresser drawers or put an absurd amount of weight on shelving units, they should last you a long time.

They also have a program called the Ikea Family Card which gets you discounts and free coffee/tea for every visit! It's free to sign up, so even if you don't shop there often it's worth it to get a card.
Casey R.
Red Hook
IKEA furniture is very simple to assemble for me and it always looks great. The foreign brand is great at what they do. It's not too high end because the wood products aren't real wood, they're composite materials, but it's sturdy.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
IKEA is great has lots of amazing products for a great price it's huge and has so many options I just recently bought all my kitchen cups and plates there a a cute dresser for my sons room that was only $80 and my plate set was only $19
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and I just took our first IKEA trip a few weeks ago and I am hooked!! I was able to create my dream office for a very reasonably price. We also picked up the softest rug ever that goes amazing with our living room. I am so happy!!!
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle, PA
I love to shop here for my home decor has amazing staff and amazing price as well definitely recommend to visit this place love the way they had stuff set up where you can get amazing ideas for the house including the paint and other home decoration.
Melissa T.
Moyock, NC
Love this store. You can so easily get lost in another world basically when it comes to this store. They have like everything you could imagine!!! Slightly pricier than I'd like but you know you're getting what you paid for you know?
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?