BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Absolutely love this store. The items are great quality and decently priced. The store is huge so if you have never been there leave yourself a few hours to go through the store because there is so much. Would recommend to anyone
Nicole F.
I bought my bed from Ikea. I was looking for something that would sit flush against my wall with no headboard and I found the perfect bed here. I love the fact that they have great styles and ok prices. I hate the fact that I have to put it together.
Lanie H.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE IKEA, MY FAMILY LOVES IKEA!! We love to make a day out of going to ikea and browsing. It's one of the best events for our family. Sometimes it's a bit crowded but who cares, ikea is awesome!! We are Loyal customers forever!!
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
IKEA is such a cool store. They seriously have so many things packed into the store that you have to look closely to not miss anything. I also love their shopping carts. Not only do they move forward and back but also side to side!
member-d98aa0531
Fort Worth, TX
From little plants to furniture this store has EVERYTHING! Literally a one top shop for household items! So many little gems along you route through the store. I wish they offered everything on their website that you can get in store. The only negative is driving so far and waking with the crowds that flock on the weekend.
Maria A.
Towson , MD
It has a beautiful set up. They have sample rooms already set up. Great customer service, they will get you whatever you need in less than 10 mins. You can take your product home yourself or they can take it to you. Extremely easy assemble.
Julianne D.
Tupelo, OK
First place I look at when needing a simple piece of furniture. I love being able to walk through the display rooms and then going to get the furniture I need. Most of the pieces are easy to put together, but there are a few that the instructions don't seem simple enough. My go to place for simple furniture...hands down!
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I like shopping here, all of my kitchen wear are from here and they are great. Yes the lines are crazy long and yes you have to assemble everything but not a big deal for me. Prices are good, cheap but never had anything brake on me.
Harlym P.
Mint Hill, NC
The bed we purchased from IKEA is such a storage saver. With drawers in the bottom and a book shelf in the back, I have been able to maximize the space in my room. Shopping in IKEA is always a fun experience because of the variety!
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I like to walk around and spend the day looking at new products and new ways to save on storage space! I go monthly and after me and my kids walk around we eat the sweetish meatballs! I recommend shopping here to anyone that is close to one.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?