BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
I love IKEA! I used to work there and they have great employees and great products. Sometimes they aren't what you asked for but it's very easy to return your merchandise. I shop here all the time and my whole house is full of IKEA.
Malina W.
Coldwater
IKEA makes shopping for your home or business so much fun! I love being able to shop by seeing products put to use and shows ideas I never would have thought of. Everything is labeled nicely making it easy to find in the warehouse.
Mathildw H.
I have the "Trysil" bed. It is double and has good space for even three persons! I bought this at sale and its so comfortable to be That cheap! I really like this, it fits perfect into my room and looks like the more expencive ones.
Mads N.
Byron
You definitely have to have a taste for their products because they have a very specific aesthetic but their products are very nice quality for a cheap price! These products are perfect for decorating or renovating your first home!
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and I just took our first IKEA trip a few weeks ago and I am hooked!! I was able to create my dream office for a very reasonably price. We also picked up the softest rug ever that goes amazing with our living room. I am so happy!!!
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
Ikea is seriously awesome! They have a self serve experience. You don’t have the pressure of a salesman trying to make their quota. You can see how they have ideas and how you can set them up at your place. Not to mention the prices!
Gabrielle D.
Deptford, NJ
I make plans with friends to just walk around Ikea all day long I LOVE this store and seeing set ups. Of course the only positive is the assembly of things, who had can be terrier for someone who has no patience like my boyfriend lol
Melissa T.
Moyock, NC
Love this store. You can so easily get lost in another world basically when it comes to this store. They have like everything you could imagine!!! Slightly pricier than I'd like but you know you're getting what you paid for you know?
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
This store is full of wonderful items that you can easily spruce up! I love that most things are simple, but extremely useful and decently priced! I literally get lost in this store because there is SO much to look at! Perfect place
Dominika F.
IKEA is very good store for families and for everyone DIY'S lover as me :) I am totally recommend it! Prices are regular and isn't too expensive. It's superb shopping experience. If you search for most anything you can find it here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?