BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Domenica P.
Liverpool, NY
The furniture is really affordable but the furniture I’ve purchased isn’t the best quality, when I received most of my things they came chipped and missing things like screws but it is affordable so I can’t complain too much I guess
Sara O.
Stevens Point, WI
I love IKEA! The products are so simple and gorgeous and the prices are unbeatable. I love the Micke desk I have and cannot wait to add the Alex 9 drawers to my setup! The food is also amazing!! I always recommend IKEA to my friends.
Lauren P.
Great spot for basic, cheap furniture. I have two IKEA coffee tables which have held up great and saved a lot of money. Quality is ok for most things but some are better than others. I like their lamps and side tables. Also have cheap frames.
Lucy B.
Columbia , SC
We have the Ektorp sofa in white, and we love it! Classic style, and even with a white slipcover it is so easy to take off and wash whenever we need (and we have 2 kids.) Ikea is great quality. Will continue to be a repeat customer.
Christina L.
I give IKEA store a 5 out of 5 stars. What can't you find here? There's everything you can find for your home, bedroom, kitchen and even living room. The prices are very affordable and the items are pretty easy to build on your own.
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
Just such a fun place in general. All the mock up rooms and interior designs allow me to be creative with designing my own place. Great spot for a date, to eat and explore! It's the cherry on top with everything being so affordable!!
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love to come here to enjoy spending my money. They have so much stuff that's affordable. Everything from home to office , they have it. They even have stuff for the kiddos. I like the prices and the friendly people that are there.
Shelby F.
Going to the IKEA store is so fun. I love how many options they have to choose from and the range of pricing, because many pieces are affordable for poor students like me. I also like the clean, modern look of many items they sell.
Melissa T.
Moyock, NC
Love this store. You can so easily get lost in another world basically when it comes to this store. They have like everything you could imagine!!! Slightly pricier than I'd like but you know you're getting what you paid for you know?
Kiani A.
Naples, FL
Mostly go to the Sunrise, FL location. Most of the furniture is a little modern for my taste ... but you can find great things for an amazing price. They make is so easy to write down what you like & then pick it up on your way out.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?