BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

McKenna R.
Escondido
Oh ikea!!! I can go crazy at that store!! It’s such a great experience and the price of everything is not to pricey! I have bought most of my decor and home pieces from here and they are so trendy and modern I love it!!
Magon P.
I absolutely love Ikea. I can go into a store and walk around looking at everything for hours. Of course the floor plan kind of makes it so that you look at everything I really enjoy it. The furniture quality varies on the price but a lot of the furniture is great affordable starter furniture. Putting together the furniture is part of the Ikea experience as well. I especially look forward to the Ikea catalogue every year.
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
Ike’s has a wide selection of basically all household items you could ever need! My only con about IKEA is the layout of the store. I often feel like the store is a maze which I’m not too found of however it’s workable.
Marilyn S.
Encinitas
Has anything and everything that you could possibly need at decent prices! Super fun layout! A bit confusing the 1st time going but once you go once you get it! Also love the food court!!! Highly recommended home store!
IKEA is confusing, but I love their products. I love the furniture, I love the prices, and I love the meatballs. It’s a great day trip honestly. I love seeing it constantly change and finding unique affordable furniture.
Emily M.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great store to buy stuff for your home and room! Affordable and has good quality. I’ve bought a bed and a couch and they have turned out good. Usually come here for home appliances and I would shop here again.
Brittnay B.
You definitely get what you pay for as far as furniture goes but if you’re looking for affordable first time furniture ikea is the place for you. Don’t expect high quality though and plan out time to put it all together!
Kimberly T.
weston
Me encanta esta tienda, en como mi tienda de juguetes cada vez que entro no quiero salir, me parece que tiene productos practicos y muy facil de armar mi casa esta 100% decorada de ikea... buena calida y muy buen precio
Courtney C.
Cranston, RI
If I could live at ikea I would. Every piece of furniture in my home is from ikea, from my bed frame to my dining room table to the stand for my fish tank. Everything from ikea I have ever gotten has been worth every penny and it’s always so cheap! Ikea is a wonderland that I could spend hours and days in looking at all of the amazing products that they sell and just dreaming of all of the projects I could do in my home!
Kendra Y. H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like IKEA. The only thing is that you have to put the furniture together yourself or spend an arm and a leg having someone else do it. I mostly go there now for home decor items and they are fairly inexpensive.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?