- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Cheap but good quality furniture. Seriously there’s a reason this place is still in business. Added plus - they will also send someone to put together your furniture (for a small fee) but it beats having to dissect those instructions
You walk in to IKEA and end up wanting to remodel your whole house! lol everything in there is A1.. it's kind of expensive but you get good quality! You can make a really cute vanity from the store! I will continue to go shop again!
I love ikea not only because of the diverse variety of items they carry, but also because of their prices. Their products are of pretty good quality. With that being said, going into the store gets me so overwhelmed not only because of the insane amount of people but also because it is like a labyrinth.
This place is amazing. I especially love all the organizing design and accessories. Their furniture is good quality as well. I have a TV Stand from 14 years ago that has survived 3 moves, still looks new. You can't leave empty handed as there are a ton of grest items at all prixe points...and their snack/cafe is delish!!
I like to walk around and spend the day looking at new products and new ways to save on storage space! I go monthly and after me and my kids walk around we eat the sweetish meatballs! I recommend shopping here to anyone that is close to one.
Just such a fun place in general. All the mock up rooms and interior designs allow me to be creative with designing my own place. Great spot for a date, to eat and explore! It's the cherry on top with everything being so affordable!!
Great prices, and quality is honestly not bad. The only downsides are the time you need to commit to assembling your products if you order furniture, as well as the high price of shipping. I would generally recommend their products
Honestly I love ikea. It's so nice to be able to go there and shop for many things I am needing. The workers are always helpful and seem to love their job. I have only gone here a handful of times but I will definitely continue going
IKEA is such a cool store. They seriously have so many things packed into the store that you have to look closely to not miss anything. I also love their shopping carts. Not only do they move forward and back but also side to side!
Ikea is okay, it’s definitely like a whip day trip you can’t go and plan to be there for 30 mins because it takes 30 mins just to park, the restaurant is nice and the food is pretty good. The furniture quality is pretty on point too.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos