BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Riahannon V.
Lemon Grove, CA
We bought a six drawer dresser for our nursery and it was fantastic the color is a rich blue and it's held up over the years no scratches from the kids bumping into it. Assembly was very easy even while pregnant. I'd buy more from ikea
Brittany H.
cowen
Got a wonderful shelving unit. The color was amazing and the quality is very well! Very affordable, didn't break my bank! The workers helped me find the perfect one and made me feel right at home! I will always go back for home needs.
Lea M.
Monrovia, MD
IKIA is very cheap when it comes to furniture who doesn't like cheap when you're moving haha also the furniture is very easy to put together. I have bought a few different items a while ago and still have all of them in perfect shape.
Charlotte S.
This store is great for certain items at an affordable price. You get what you pay for. I do love that some of the food items they sell and you can take home with you. Especially the cookies since I'm Swedish and have grown up eating them.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
I went to this store for the first time and I was lost I wanted everything in there I only when for my makeup vanity and came out with a lot of other things like lamps and decor everything is really nice and cheap I love this store now
Kailyn F.
Anderson, SC
I love ikea! They have everything you need for a home renovation there for a variety of prices! Most of it is high quality and it will last for a long time. Also the store itself is just fun to walk through and they have the best food!
Riley U.
From the moment I walked in I knew I would be leaving with a trunk full of new organization goodies. You can not go wrong with IKEA organization. Everything is sleek and clean all you have to do is find the perfect piece for your home.
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
i love ikea it is a store where you can find everything that you need the only con i have about the store is that you have to assemble it yourself and some of the products are pricey, but they are durable and last. i would recommend!!!
Corrinna R.
Winter Garden, FL
I live IKEA!!!! This store has literally everything you could ever need!! Like you walk in and you can buy an ENTIRE Room because they have it all thought out for you! It's amazing! I love shopping here! And the meatballs are amazing!!
Sarah T.
Santa Maria, CA
My husband and I bought two dressers from IKEA! We absolutely love them. They were so affordable and the IKEA staff were very helpful to us! They are very durable and excellent quality. I love the whole experience of shopping there, its so much fun!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?