- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea, but the closest store is two hours away so it is difficult to get there very often. I love the affordability of the items offered and the organizational materials they sell. I have really loved everything I have purchased here and you can re-do an entire room there for very little. I just wish it was closer!
This store is great for certain items at an affordable price. You get what you pay for. I do love that some of the food items they sell and you can take home with you. Especially the cookies since I'm Swedish and have grown up eating them.
Love ikea, the whole store is just amazing and I really love how they have it setup :) I remember my first time going there haha I was so excited. I also love how when you checkout they have all those special treats past the registers
Got a wonderful shelving unit. The color was amazing and the quality is very well! Very affordable, didn't break my bank! The workers helped me find the perfect one and made me feel right at home! I will always go back for home needs.
I love IKEA so much. The fact that you can create something from existing furniture and modify it to your needs is great. I also love how it’s a great option if you’re on a budget but still want your space to look functional and cozy.
Love going to Ikea! They have soooo many things from bowls to kids furniture. Prices are usually affordable. Quality is great too. I don't shop here often though due to the fact that the closest Ikea is an hour and a half away from me.
IKEA is all the stuff that I have in my house. I shop there everytime I need to get new furniture. This is the only place I go because they have everything you need and want. Anything you can think of they have. Highly recommend going.
I love ikea! They have everything you need for a home renovation there for a variety of prices! Most of it is high quality and it will last for a long time. Also the store itself is just fun to walk through and they have the best food!
I go here once a month just because I'm obsessed! I love getting ideas! Also, the pricing is absolutely amazing. And my favorite all time purchase is our couch. Love it! I highly recommend IKEA! It is my all time favorite place to shop
i love ikea it is a store where you can find everything that you need the only con i have about the store is that you have to assemble it yourself and some of the products are pricey, but they are durable and last. i would recommend!!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos