- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I wish I lived closer to an Ikea store, our closest one is in Dallas, which is 4 hours away! However, when we are in the area I always stop in! They have some of the best furniture for the price! The best part is always the assembly!!
I live IKEA!!!! This store has literally everything you could ever need!! Like you walk in and you can buy an ENTIRE Room because they have it all thought out for you! It's amazing! I love shopping here! And the meatballs are amazing!!
This store has anything you can imagine for the home, plus some. The layout is a little confusing and it takes most of a day if you go just to browse. It's almost impossible to leave without something in hand! Everything is self assemble though.
bought a bed frame from ikea. the instructions only contained pictures w/ no descriptions but it was pretty straightforward. my husband set it up but it didn't take him too long so that was nice. he's a pretty handy guy to have around.
Love going to Ikea! They have soooo many things from bowls to kids furniture. Prices are usually affordable. Quality is great too. I don't shop here often though due to the fact that the closest Ikea is an hour and a half away from me.
Utter chaos in an adult maze! lol that's seriously what comes to mind when I think of IKEA lol. I do like the array of smaller items they have like lamps rugs etc but I am not big on there furniture since it's tedious to put together.
IKEA is not only the best place to eat, shop, and play hide-and-seek, it's also a reliable company! IKEA's furniture is top of the line, made for the average man, and very versatile. My family shops at IKEA for cups, plates, pillows, beds, and furniture!
I love IKEA! I purchased the Ikea Kura Children's Reversible Bed Dark Blue / White Pine Wood last spring and it has held up incredibly well against rough toddlers and pets. I fully intend to get more furniture from IKEA in the future.
This store is great for certain items at an affordable price. You get what you pay for. I do love that some of the food items they sell and you can take home with you. Especially the cookies since I'm Swedish and have grown up eating them.
Easy to build. Affordable. Great quality. Their showrooms are always inspirational and there is something for every style. It's easy to get lost in the store but you'll uncover un-thought-of items which makes the experience memorable.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos