BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kiana N.
Eugene, OR
Everyone knows ikea doesn't really have the BEST quality furniture, but I trust this brand to deliver great staples to my home. Always innovative and beautiful items for good prices. I love ikea and trying out new looks for my home with them.
Riley U.
From the moment I walked in I knew I would be leaving with a trunk full of new organization goodies. You can not go wrong with IKEA organization. Everything is sleek and clean all you have to do is find the perfect piece for your home.
Tyler J.
Anderson, SC
My biggest complaint is that these are never close to where I live but it’s definitely worth the travel! Prices are always reasonable and we are able to find exactly what we’re looking for and compare them to others before we purchase.
karla o.
Cross Plains, WI
Ikea. you really have dedicate your time to shopping here. I love that they have rooms set up so you can visualize your home and what it "could" look like -- also with accents and decorative pieces. everything is relatively low priced. the only downfall is picking up your pieces at the end of your visit in the warehouse area.
Katelynn M.
Butler, PA
I love ikea. Product pricing is incredible. The only difficulty is the dreaded taking your product home to assemble it portion. I could get lost in this store all day. The selection is incredible and I would definitely shop here again!
Katie C.
Love ikea, the whole store is just amazing and I really love how they have it setup :) I remember my first time going there haha I was so excited. I also love how when you checkout they have all those special treats past the registers
Stacey I.
APO, AP
I don't have an IKEA near me but when I travel and there is one nearby, I always stop in. My favorite piece is the cube storage. It looks neat in our great room. I highly recommend shopping here to find affordable pieces for your home!
Melissa M.
Canonsburg, PA
I love shopping at Ikea for everything for my home. The prices are readonable, and they have wonderful quality. Just walking through the store gets me excited to try new things in my home. Just be sure to follow the arrows, or you'll get lost!
Alisha K.
Arlington, WA
I love ikea. plain and simple. however, most their stuff is designed with modern influences, but what about those of us that want a more timeless vintage style home? yea ikea has a few pieces specific to that, but they're more pricey than the cheap modern stuff. so how do you do it? DIY. if you gogle ikea modification or ikea hacks theres TONS of inspiration! I also like to buy just their blain expedit shelving units (my favorite!!) and i buy antique containers to put in the squares instead of inserts.. it softens the modernness.. ,y living room sis a mixture of modern pieces and vintage over the top frilly pieces, but it all evens up with the combination.. also painting your ikea pieces or hot gluing fabrics and such on your pieces works too. I made a DIY vanity for about 20$ and it looks pretty classy, i made a 'ruffled skirt' for it by making a desk with the table legs and desk tops from ikea and hot gluing the skirt to the bottom to hide the legs, got some cute baskets, a frilly mirror and an antique chair and its adorable! :)
Thu T.
Santa Ana , CA
I bought a table from IKEA and I am in love ! I'm a little short so finding a table where I can sit every morning to do my makeup was a hassle but IKEA never fails me ! It only cost $28 for a whole White table ! I would recommend 10/10
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?