BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lea M.
Monrovia, MD
IKIA is very cheap when it comes to furniture who doesn't like cheap when you're moving haha also the furniture is very easy to put together. I have bought a few different items a while ago and still have all of them in perfect shape.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this store! Cute comfy furniture that comes in loads of colors and is easily customizable. I prefer shopping on their website because I tend to get lost in the store. My only complaint is how difficult everything is to assemble.
Tarah G.
I love IKEA! I purchased the Ikea Kura Children's Reversible Bed Dark Blue / White Pine Wood last spring and it has held up incredibly well against rough toddlers and pets. I fully intend to get more furniture from IKEA in the future.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I wish I lived closer to an Ikea store, our closest one is in Dallas, which is 4 hours away! However, when we are in the area I always stop in! They have some of the best furniture for the price! The best part is always the assembly!!
Corrinna R.
Winter Garden, FL
I live IKEA!!!! This store has literally everything you could ever need!! Like you walk in and you can buy an ENTIRE Room because they have it all thought out for you! It's amazing! I love shopping here! And the meatballs are amazing!!
Taylor H.
Ikea is fun. The store is affordable and super cute! The only downfall is you have to put the things together and also the directions are just picture so it gets tricky. Oh, also, you can pay like $70 to get someone to put the stuff together.
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
i love ikea. i find myself going when i have nothing to do and i have a list of home improvement things that need to be completed. their customer service is okay, it could be better. ikea is the furniture store of costco or sams club!!
jenna p.
pflugerville
Ikea is so great is has a nice price to products and super good quality . I totally recommend this to people because it’s just so great for everyone and anyone. A lot of people love ikea and i love it too so i would totally buy there.
Riahannon V.
Lemon Grove, CA
We bought a six drawer dresser for our nursery and it was fantastic the color is a rich blue and it's held up over the years no scratches from the kids bumping into it. Assembly was very easy even while pregnant. I'd buy more from ikea
Alisha K.
Arlington, WA
I love ikea. plain and simple. however, most their stuff is designed with modern influences, but what about those of us that want a more timeless vintage style home? yea ikea has a few pieces specific to that, but they're more pricey than the cheap modern stuff. so how do you do it? DIY. if you gogle ikea modification or ikea hacks theres TONS of inspiration! I also like to buy just their blain expedit shelving units (my favorite!!) and i buy antique containers to put in the squares instead of inserts.. it softens the modernness.. ,y living room sis a mixture of modern pieces and vintage over the top frilly pieces, but it all evens up with the combination.. also painting your ikea pieces or hot gluing fabrics and such on your pieces works too. I made a DIY vanity for about 20$ and it looks pretty classy, i made a 'ruffled skirt' for it by making a desk with the table legs and desk tops from ikea and hot gluing the skirt to the bottom to hide the legs, got some cute baskets, a frilly mirror and an antique chair and its adorable! :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?