BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

karla o.
Cross Plains, WI
Ikea. you really have dedicate your time to shopping here. I love that they have rooms set up so you can visualize your home and what it "could" look like -- also with accents and decorative pieces. everything is relatively low priced. the only downfall is picking up your pieces at the end of your visit in the warehouse area.
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Ikea is one of my favorite stores ever. The price is amazing, not crazy hard to built, and stylish. The only reason I didn't have 5stars was because the durability could be a bit better. But honestly, for the price... I can't complain!
Katie C.
Love ikea, the whole store is just amazing and I really love how they have it setup :) I remember my first time going there haha I was so excited. I also love how when you checkout they have all those special treats past the registers
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
i love ikea it is a store where you can find everything that you need the only con i have about the store is that you have to assemble it yourself and some of the products are pricey, but they are durable and last. i would recommend!!!
Maria R.
Olivehurst , CA
IKEA is a great place to search for inexpensive furniture and decorations for your home. Service is always great and fast. The furniture is not the most durable for the long run, but will do for making your home feel more personalized.
Sarah T.
Santa Maria, CA
My husband and I bought two dressers from IKEA! We absolutely love them. They were so affordable and the IKEA staff were very helpful to us! They are very durable and excellent quality. I love the whole experience of shopping there, its so much fun!
Gabriela B.
Clarksburg, MD
Easy to build. Affordable. Great quality. Their showrooms are always inspirational and there is something for every style. It's easy to get lost in the store but you'll uncover un-thought-of items which makes the experience memorable.
Ashley E.
Lancaster, CA
Love going to Ikea! They have soooo many things from bowls to kids furniture. Prices are usually affordable. Quality is great too. I don't shop here often though due to the fact that the closest Ikea is an hour and a half away from me.
Riahannon V.
Lemon Grove, CA
We bought a six drawer dresser for our nursery and it was fantastic the color is a rich blue and it's held up over the years no scratches from the kids bumping into it. Assembly was very easy even while pregnant. I'd buy more from ikea
Kailyn F.
Anderson, SC
I love ikea! They have everything you need for a home renovation there for a variety of prices! Most of it is high quality and it will last for a long time. Also the store itself is just fun to walk through and they have the best food!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?