- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I bought a table from IKEA and I am in love ! I'm a little short so finding a table where I can sit every morning to do my makeup was a hassle but IKEA never fails me ! It only cost $28 for a whole White table ! I would recommend 10/10
I love Ikea, they have a simple but functional and fun style that's affordable. I go there for some furniture and decorative pieces that are simple yet modern. You do have to put most of the furniture together yourself but it's not difficult.
I love IKEA so much. The fact that you can create something from existing furniture and modify it to your needs is great. I also love how it’s a great option if you’re on a budget but still want your space to look functional and cozy.
so in love with ikea i bought a metal clothes rack and a duvet cover for my bed and i still use them till this day, by far the best products i've used and bought in a long time! so affordable! i love that they have a shopping line it takes you all around if you miss anything!
Love ikea, the whole store is just amazing and I really love how they have it setup :) I remember my first time going there haha I was so excited. I also love how when you checkout they have all those special treats past the registers
I picked up several things here when my room mate moved out. My favorite, by far, are the white sheepskin rugs! I've even washed them and hung them to dry and they look amazing! I used them as a seat cover over saddle style bar stools!
IKEA is known for its very affordable, trendy furniture. My favorite purchase will always be my clothing rack. I know know, crazy out of everything that they have to offer why the clothing rack? I just think it so simple yet so cute and I love it so much
My biggest complaint is that these are never close to where I live but it’s definitely worth the travel! Prices are always reasonable and we are able to find exactly what we’re looking for and compare them to others before we purchase.
Ikea. you really have dedicate your time to shopping here. I love that they have rooms set up so you can visualize your home and what it "could" look like -- also with accents and decorative pieces. everything is relatively low priced. the only downfall is picking up your pieces at the end of your visit in the warehouse area.
I don't have an IKEA near me but when I travel and there is one nearby, I always stop in. My favorite piece is the cube storage. It looks neat in our great room. I highly recommend shopping here to find affordable pieces for your home!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos