BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mirielys P.
Miami , FL
I love IKEA especially for hoping to things and decorating because everything is such a great price for good quality. I don't go as often as I'd like to but my last purchase was my bedroom set and I could not be happier with my purchase!
Haley O.
Scottsdale, AZ
IKEA is a dream! It fits a variety of budgets and styles, and is always so fun to walk through. They are honest and fair with their return policy, and always very helpful when I have any questions. I will return to IKEA again and again.
Julia S.
Greeley, CO
What's not to love? Ikea has great prices, and very stylish, functional furniture. We love taking day trips here, the store is kind of a maze, but I think thats the point. They have a great little food court and affordable pieces. I will definitely shop here again.
Adriana L.
Guyancourt
Good prices for the quality. Worth your money. Bought recently a new mattress from the brand ikea you can try it for 6 months and then return it if your not happy with it. I didn't because I am happy with it but nice to know that I could.
Melissa M.
My boyfriend and I come here everytime we need to buy items for our home when we feel like redecorating or rearranging everything. Perfect place to shop for furniture and hard not to want to buy everything when all their displays look amazing.
Jessica M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Ikea is pretty good. The store has a path to follow so it's not super overwhelming. The furniture is reasonably price and not insane to put together. But it's not the best quality.
Try the Swedish meatballs though. You won't regret it.
Danielle S.
Love Ikea! So many great products for all different style homes! They have everything from food to plants to bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. Most things are very affordable, would recommend to all people getting their first home started!
Brooke H.
IKEA is a great place to shop to get ideas for redecorating a room or replacing furniture. They also have lots of great storage ideas which I need because I fill a very small area. I have recommended IKEA to many of my friends and family!
Isaiah Z.
Fayetteville, GA
I went with my girlfriend the other day for the first time and there for so many different items you could buy and build at home with some easy instructions. All of they products are of great quality. We will definitely shop here again.
Erick H.
Los Angeles, CA
So, I was searching and searching for a long horizontal 9 drawer dresser forever and couldn't find one.  I went to Ikea and bought the Malm 6 drawer and Malm 3 drawer and attached them together.  I have to say that I am extremely happy
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?