BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lynda N.
Silver Spring, MD
I love IKEA so much. The fact that you can create something from existing furniture and modify it to your needs is great. I also love how it’s a great option if you’re on a budget but still want your space to look functional and cozy.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
I love Ikea, they have a simple but functional and fun style that's affordable. I go there for some furniture and decorative pieces that are simple yet modern. You do have to put most of the furniture together yourself but it's not difficult.
Maria R.
Olivehurst , CA
IKEA is a great place to search for inexpensive furniture and decorations for your home. Service is always great and fast. The furniture is not the most durable for the long run, but will do for making your home feel more personalized.
Mariah l.
Lancaster, CA
so in love with ikea i bought a metal clothes rack and a duvet cover for my bed and i still use them till this day, by far the best products i've used and bought in a long time! so affordable! i love that they have a shopping line it takes you all around if you miss anything!
Haley G.
Ashburn, VA
IKEA is a great value for your money. I bought the "Alex" drawer system. It is good for organizing all my makeup. Only draw back is the drawers don't come out all the way so you are stuck reaching your hands in the back of the drawers.
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
I picked up several things here when my room mate moved out. My favorite, by far, are the white sheepskin rugs! I've even washed them and hung them to dry and they look amazing! I used them as a seat cover over saddle style bar stools!
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great affordable furniture for anyone looking to stay on a budget but they have pieces for all. It's a bit complicated putting the furniture together and shipping is expensive if don't have a car but the furniture lasts and sales are awesome!
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Ikea is one of my favorite stores ever. The price is amazing, not crazy hard to built, and stylish. The only reason I didn't have 5stars was because the durability could be a bit better. But honestly, for the price... I can't complain!
Eboni B.
IKEA is all the stuff that I have in my house. I shop there everytime I need to get new furniture. This is the only place I go because they have everything you need and want. Anything you can think of they have. Highly recommend going.
Jackie H.
Worcester, MA
I love ikea for unique nifty things. They have reasonable prices and things that you can't always find anywhere else. It's a lot of fun just going even if you don't always buy something. Only thing I'm not a fan of is theirinstructions
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?