BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Becky K.
Richmond, VA
I love the experience of shopping at Ikea, walking around and being inspired by their products and how they have everything laid out. It is nice that you don't pick up the big things too early, so you aren't carting them around the store.
Abigail C.
Pickerington, OH
IKEA is the best place to shop for home items in my opinion. Everything is affordable in there and on trend with what is popular today. The entire shopping experience inspires you to continue to make home improvements. I would definitely recommend shopping here if you're on a budget and are in the market for quality home items!
Kendra B.
I love the store because it's neat and organized and it has whatever you can think of! However I spent over two hours looking for a product that was in stock but no one seem to know where it was located. That's why It did not receive five star.
Danielle S.
Love Ikea! So many great products for all different style homes! They have everything from food to plants to bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. Most things are very affordable, would recommend to all people getting their first home started!
Marcelina H.
Burbank, CA
They have a good assortment of furniture to choose from; however, not everything sold at IKEA is good quality. Kitchen furniture quality is pretty good but bedroom and bathroom furniture scratches easily. Overall, I would say items sold at IKEA are a hit and miss
Teresa C.
The furniture and household supply items are all very cheap and affordable, the only downsize is how short of a life span all the items have. The furniture honestly lasts up to one year, if not less but for the price you can't complain.
Olivia K.
Columbia, IL
This store gave me pure anxiety. I rarely will ever go in. It took me an hour to get curtains and an hour to get back to my car. Even though they were good quality I hate going into that store because I may not come out. (Not by choice)
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX
IKEA is always fun to walk around. You walk in with one thing in mind and walk out with a brand new living room. They are innovative and the designs are fresh. I bumped it down one star because of the quality but you get what you pay for.
Ceara M.
Pensacola
IKEA is a great place to get your basics that you don't want to spend too much on. I bought a night stand from there a few years ago and it's still going strong. You just have to have some patience and time to get through the whole store.
Chelsea W.
Huntersville, NC
I absolutely love IKEA! They have everything you would ever need there, and its honestly a fun time to walk around in, even kids love it because of it's play area. Even the food court is great. Would definitely recommend checking it out!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?