- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I really like this particular store. It is very afforable. I am extremely impressed with the amount of detail and hard work that goes into setting up the displays and showrooms. The only things I don't like about IKEA is that there are so few locations. Alao, because it's so affordable you have to assemble everything you purchase.
IKEA is a great place to shop to get ideas for redecorating a room or replacing furniture. They also have lots of great storage ideas which I need because I fill a very small area. I have recommended IKEA to many of my friends and family!
If I could afford everything in the store I would buy it! I have all pros for the store but no cons. My favorite purchase ever has to be a dresser and bedside it is the best quality we have had it for years! I 100% recommend to look here.
A trip to IKEA is quite the experience! I find it hard to leave IKEA without a cart full of incredible items. My current bed frame, desk, and accessory cart are all from ikea, and I love them! They were all easy to assemble and durable!
Ikea offers just about everything you can imagine for your home. When I was a newlywed it was our go-to place because of how much cheaper it was than other places. Their furniture isn't as solid as department furniture stores, but for the price holds up fairly well.
I buy a lot of my furniture from Ikea because they're modern and last a long time. It gives a room a nice modern look and feel to it. It's affordable and has good material. It's great for incoming college freshmen who are going to dorm!
Minus the whole build-it-yourself mentality. IKEA is the best for cheap but quality home goods. Especially for a broke college student like myself nothing is priced outrageous. I love shopping here & eating is definitely an amazing pro.
IKEA is always fun to walk around. You walk in with one thing in mind and walk out with a brand new living room. They are innovative and the designs are fresh. I bumped it down one star because of the quality but you get what you pay for.
IKEA is very affordable and the quality is amazing! We have a coffee stable that was only $20 and it looks like we paid more. The store also has a snack bar and has a gallery of rooms set up of the items they sell. I definitely recommend
Always the cheapest and the easiest way to get furniture. Although it makes you build it yourself, there's nothing like the price tag. I have bought most of my furniture here and it's all really good! Definitely recommend shopping here!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos