BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Phoenix'Lanay E.
Baltimore, MD
Everything from the kids rooms, to the kitchen , the bathroom my living room bed room and vanity cake from there! It’s like being a entire other world. It can pricey but the products are so worth it, I recommend this to everyone as I shop there twice a month.
Emily C.
Centerville, UT
Love ikea! Tons of minimalist style furniture and home goods at affordable prices! My only complaint is that not all of the furniture is super good quality but if you are careful you can get a great deal on some great stuff for your home!
Pkei Y.
Saint Paul , MN
Most of the things in my house are from Ikea. They create the most cutest things ever for super affordable prices. You'll find whatever you want and need here. They have everything! A super must for me to go into when I'm around the area.
Whittley H.
Huntsville , AL
I love there products. We have an IKEA refrigerator that we have had for years. We put it in my husbands mancave after we upgraded and it is still working. They have some awesome products. I would definitely recommend shopping with them.
I recently just bought a makeup vanity from ikea and it was actually easy to put together. Now the only thing about ikea is that you have to wander through the whole store before you find what you need. If that item you need is near the front of the store you still have to go through the whole thing just to check out and leave.
megan t.
new york
i’ve found that a lot of the furniture i have from ikea wears out really fast (within the first few years) so i only buy items that aren’t constantly used such as bookshelves. they’re super affordable and have a lot of cute stuff though.
Ceara S.
indian head park
I got my couch and my organization necessities from here. I live organizing so this store is perfect for me it has everything you want for all different parts of your house. I always go here when I feel like I need some organizing done.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is my favorite home store of all time. They have everything you could ever need. I have a good amount of furniture and little home items from there and they all have held up great over the years. If you have one nearby check it out!
Haley O.
Scottsdale, AZ
IKEA is a dream! It fits a variety of budgets and styles, and is always so fun to walk through. They are honest and fair with their return policy, and always very helpful when I have any questions. I will return to IKEA again and again.
Haley J.
I love the products from IKEA, and the store is massive so there's so many room set ups that are so much fun to go though. They even put things in cupboards and drawers. The rooms provide great inspiration for decorating your own house.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?