BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ana L.
IKEA is very affordable and the quality is amazing! We have a coffee stable that was only $20 and it looks like we paid more. The store also has a snack bar and has a gallery of rooms set up of the items they sell. I definitely recommend
Teresa C.
The furniture and household supply items are all very cheap and affordable, the only downsize is how short of a life span all the items have. The furniture honestly lasts up to one year, if not less but for the price you can't complain.
Shanee L.
If I could afford everything in the store I would buy it! I have all pros for the store but no cons. My favorite purchase ever has to be a dresser and bedside it is the best quality we have had it for years! I 100% recommend to look here.
DJ G.
Richmond, VA
The best place to get supplies for your first apartment! I've gotten kitchen supplies, bedding, my bed, tv stand, and dining room chairs. They're a good value since they're pretty cheap but durable. I'll always keep coming back to IKEA!
Emily C.
Centerville, UT
Love ikea! Tons of minimalist style furniture and home goods at affordable prices! My only complaint is that not all of the furniture is super good quality but if you are careful you can get a great deal on some great stuff for your home!
Jessica M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Ikea is pretty good. The store has a path to follow so it's not super overwhelming. The furniture is reasonably price and not insane to put together. But it's not the best quality.
Try the Swedish meatballs though. You won't regret it.
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
I like IKEA because you can find things you are looking for cheaper than other places. The quality isn't always the best. Also, the picture instructions can be a bit frustrating!!! Still an awesome store to waste some time looking around
Eleonora Z.
CHICAGO , IL
I love shopping at IKEA because it's very affordable and they have everything you need from home to food . The quality is not the best but for the price you paying it's definitely worth it . Don't forget to try the Swedish meatballs!
Jenna W.
Middletown, PA
I love making Ikea a day trip! the closest one is about an hour and half away so I like to go look all around and grab a little lunch! it's the best food court in a business I swear! everything is amazing and at a great affordable price.
Haley O.
Scottsdale, AZ
IKEA is a dream! It fits a variety of budgets and styles, and is always so fun to walk through. They are honest and fair with their return policy, and always very helpful when I have any questions. I will return to IKEA again and again.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?