BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jordan M.
Lockbourne, OH
I find great things at IKEA such as bed sets and home decor for great prices! I love the buffet area and Swedish market as well since I know I'll be shopping for awhile! I would recommend shopping here as long as you have a couple hours!
Haley O.
Scottsdale, AZ
IKEA is a dream! It fits a variety of budgets and styles, and is always so fun to walk through. They are honest and fair with their return policy, and always very helpful when I have any questions. I will return to IKEA again and again.
Briana W.
I love Ikea!! They have such useful products for small or large spaces. They have everything for every situation. I shop here every once in a while. The products hold up for years but you do have to build everything yourself which can be a pain.
Abigail C.
Pickerington, OH
IKEA is the best place to shop for home items in my opinion. Everything is affordable in there and on trend with what is popular today. The entire shopping experience inspires you to continue to make home improvements. I would definitely recommend shopping here if you're on a budget and are in the market for quality home items!
crystal g.
hermiston
I love IKEA think one of my favorite products that I have ever gotten from them would have to be either their IKEA desks I actually turned it into a vanity desk myself very beautiful and the price for it was really amazing it was well within my budget and it’s beautiful
Shivangi B.
Dublin, CA
I purchased a study table from IKEA almost one year back and it is still going strong. It was quite easy to assemble using the manual. The material of the table is amazing, I am very happy with my purchase and quite satisfied.
Tori N.
Dublin, OH
IKEA is a one stop shop for all of your furniture needs. the products are of good quality and you have a few different options. It was a nice shopping experience with friendly employees. The layout of the store if strange if you've never been before. It's definitely a all day long experience.
Danielle N.
Greenfield, WI
I don’t know a single person who doesn’t love Ikea. Sure, sometimes the furniture is a bit complicated to put together, but I think its a fair trade off for the furniture at the price you get! Its my first stop for home improvement/decor.
Reanna B.
los angeles, ca
IKEA is the ultimate go to for cheap home supplies. The quality may not be the best but if goods are taken care of, they will last you. I've been shopping at IKEA since I was a college student and I'm still shopping with them to this day!
Miriam N.
Spring Valley, CA
Table is nice color and price was great. The only con i would say is that i took me quite some time to put it together. The table is Good quality for the price point. I would totally recommend to shop here when you have a small space and you are in a budget.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?