- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love going through the store and picking out fun home accents, but trying to put these pieces together are a nightmare. They have different price points that are different quality levels. I have liked every piece I've purchased from there.
I live for ikea. Cheap, products.. and a mind challenging puzzle. Plus their food is great and its super cool that they are totally solar powered. I never leave empty handed they need more of these stores especially closer to Cleveland Ohio
Ikea is a true example of you get what you pay for. They have a low end and a high end... low end is perfect to furnish your first apartment but it won't last. The high end rivals your Pier One prices... I will still randomly shop here but I know I get what I pay for.
All of my furniture is from ikea! I don’t mind building it myself and find the directions pretty easy to follow! Love walking around the store and seeing the rooms they have set up so I can get an idea of what I’d like my Home to look like
With IKEA, I feel I always know what to expect: nice-looking well-priced furniture that requires mostly easy assembly and one frustrating 30 minute window as you try to figure out where to begin. As long as you are ready for the bickering with your spouse as you build your furniture, IKEA can't be beat for the price/quality balance.
Always love trips to Ikea. Inexpensive furnishes that tie our home together! Huge fans of the wall art, pillows (way less than other stores & still hypoallergenic!), and misc kitchen tools (also much less expensive!) We'll be back!
Ikea is literally the best place ever the only thing is I have to drive 2 hours to get there but I do it because I Kia has the most beautiful home items and cute little knick-knacks it's my favorite store ever I wish I could buy everything
I love this place, honestly wish there was one close to where I currently live. The only down side is the fact that you have to build it yourself but then again I believe at a few locations you can pay extra to have someone build it for you.
IKEA is perfect for little areas and for making a quick change to any room however don't expect the product to last forever. The products are made to last for only a few years. College students and young married couples this is your store!
I love ikea and their products. They do not make the highest quality things, but for the price it is worth it. I love being able to walk around and see every item out on the floor fit into a room. They make the shopping experience enjoyable.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos