- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea offers just about everything you can imagine for your home. When I was a newlywed it was our go-to place because of how much cheaper it was than other places. Their furniture isn't as solid as department furniture stores, but for the price holds up fairly well.
I really like this particular store. It is very afforable. I am extremely impressed with the amount of detail and hard work that goes into setting up the displays and showrooms. The only things I don't like about IKEA is that there are so few locations. Alao, because it's so affordable you have to assemble everything you purchase.
If I could afford everything in the store I would buy it! I have all pros for the store but no cons. My favorite purchase ever has to be a dresser and bedside it is the best quality we have had it for years! I 100% recommend to look here.
I could totally get lost in this store, and go completely broke. All their products are really durable and there's a lot of variety that makes a good fit for everybody! Although it's a few hours away, one of my all time favorite stores.
IKEA is very affordable and the quality is amazing! We have a coffee stable that was only $20 and it looks like we paid more. The store also has a snack bar and has a gallery of rooms set up of the items they sell. I definitely recommend
It's a great place to go look at new room layout ideas. They have all your home needs at a reasonable price. I've bought all my household needs from there, when I moved in to the dorms, when I studied abroad, and when I got a new house.
Minus the whole build-it-yourself mentality. IKEA is the best for cheap but quality home goods. Especially for a broke college student like myself nothing is priced outrageous. I love shopping here & eating is definitely an amazing pro.
This store gave me pure anxiety. I rarely will ever go in. It took me an hour to get curtains and an hour to get back to my car. Even though they were good quality I hate going into that store because I may not come out. (Not by choice)
IKEA is the ultimate go to for cheap home supplies. The quality may not be the best but if goods are taken care of, they will last you. I've been shopping at IKEA since I was a college student and I'm still shopping with them to this day!
IKEA is a great place to get your basics that you don't want to spend too much on. I bought a night stand from there a few years ago and it's still going strong. You just have to have some patience and time to get through the whole store.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos