BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Becky K.
Richmond, VA
I love the experience of shopping at Ikea, walking around and being inspired by their products and how they have everything laid out. It is nice that you don't pick up the big things too early, so you aren't carting them around the store.
Stephanie H.
Bell, CA
Ikea just has EVERYTHING YOU would need!!! you can never ever go wrong with it.... I've bought a lot of my home furniture from there... everything is well put and you shouldn't worry about it breaking or jamming! that so offer insurance!
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love going to Ikea ... great experience and most of the times I find such cute stuff for great prices. The quality is not something which would last 10 years but they would certainly last for 3 to 4 years. I feel if u r on budget go to ikea.
Christi M.
Moore
Um hello!  Doesn't everyone love IKEA?  We don't have a location in Oklahoma, but EVERY TIME I road trip to Dallas to shop, this is part of the trip.  I Pinterest like crazy and create a shopping list just for this store.
Olivia G.
IKEA has everything from food to a place to put your siblings to play and lots of good furniture they have everything and if you want to go there for just decorations or actually buying stuff for room like furniture it's the place to go
Nikki B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
IKEA is a great store for the mama looking for some affordable gear. The one thing I can't stand is how you have to assemble everything and pretty much YouTube it to learn how. I love the end result and it gets the job done at the end of the day.
Madison B.
Ellensburg, WA
I could totally get lost in this store, and go completely broke. All their products are really durable and there's a lot of variety that makes a good fit for everybody! Although it's a few hours away, one of my all time favorite stores.
Solange T.
Brockton, MA
I have been to IKEA several times, they have beautiful mlm products but they don't last. I don't like the fact that I have to mount furniture's. Not a fan of IKEA.
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
I like IKEA because you can find things you are looking for cheaper than other places. The quality isn't always the best. Also, the picture instructions can be a bit frustrating!!! Still an awesome store to waste some time looking around
Pkei Y.
Saint Paul , MN
Most of the things in my house are from Ikea. They create the most cutest things ever for super affordable prices. You'll find whatever you want and need here. They have everything! A super must for me to go into when I'm around the area.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?