BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
I feel bad for people who have never gotten to experience IKEA! I have to drive a fair distance to one but that is totally worth it. At first I was confused on how to find things but it is actually so simple. Also so cheap. Amazing store.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl
I absolutely love IKEA! I have been so many times that I actually know my way around pretty well. I love that they have a very broad selection of items and their prices are very reasonable. Most of the furniture in my home is from IKEA.
Brooke H.
IKEA is a great place to shop to get ideas for redecorating a room or replacing furniture. They also have lots of great storage ideas which I need because I fill a very small area. I have recommended IKEA to many of my friends and family!
Sami S.
Las Vegas , NV
I could get lost in Ikea for hours. I have dressers, rugs, tables, shelves, from them, and I love them all. Granted there products are in every household, I still love them. Can be a pain to put together but once it’s done it’s worth it.
Julia S.
Greeley, CO
What's not to love? Ikea has great prices, and very stylish, functional furniture. We love taking day trips here, the store is kind of a maze, but I think thats the point. They have a great little food court and affordable pieces. I will definitely shop here again.
Tori N.
Dublin, OH
IKEA is a one stop shop for all of your furniture needs. the products are of good quality and you have a few different options. It was a nice shopping experience with friendly employees. The layout of the store if strange if you've never been before. It's definitely a all day long experience.
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX
IKEA is always fun to walk around. You walk in with one thing in mind and walk out with a brand new living room. They are innovative and the designs are fresh. I bumped it down one star because of the quality but you get what you pay for.
Briana W.
I love Ikea!! They have such useful products for small or large spaces. They have everything for every situation. I shop here every once in a while. The products hold up for years but you do have to build everything yourself which can be a pain.
Ana M.
I like IKEA. So many cute things and ideas for cheaper than most furniture stores. What I don't like is putting it together. I bought a corner computer desk and I had to put all the pieces together. Super confusing. But once it's up it's beautiful.
crystal g.
hermiston
I love IKEA think one of my favorite products that I have ever gotten from them would have to be either their IKEA desks I actually turned it into a vanity desk myself very beautiful and the price for it was really amazing it was well within my budget and it’s beautiful
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?