- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea! It is always an adventure. I tell people to leave room for distraction and wandering. Although you can cut through areas, it is more fun not too. Most of our furniture is from ikea (living room, bedroom, office, and dining room)
I have purchased the Alex drawer and I love it! It is very sturdy and so sleek. I have been wanting the other Alex 9 drawers but IKEA is a good 2 hour drive from me. I wish they didn't charge a ton for shipping, but I love the store itself.
I think most everyone loves IKEA. I wish my IKEA was a little closer. I like to spend a couple of hours looking at everything. I bought 3 drawer sets that have lasted forever. Much longer than I anticipated, especially considering the price.
I less is the most customizable home goods store! It is inexpensive with a great variety in foods. It has special customer programs where you get discounts on products! You can have it delivered right to your door or pick up items in stores.
Who doesn’t love ikea? You walk in and find what you are looking for and then $300 worth of things you were not looking for. Can’t beat the prices and the furniture we have purchased has lasted through multiple moves and still looks great.
I absolutely love Ikea brand. Most of their things are amazing quality, great prices, and very shiek. But I bought a bookshelf and a tv stand and it came with a lot of parts and instructions that weren't even in English. I was upset at that.
I love goimg to Ikea. You get such great ideas on how to decorate and they have such great things there that you can use. Chances are that they will have what your looking for. It might not be for that specific purpose but they will have it.
Love Ikea products! I have many in my house. I enjoy the whole experience of shopping there. I love to wander around and look at the products and displays. And I enjoy getting a very cheap treat to eat after shopping. I will definitely go again!!
IKEA is an organizers dream. They have amazing products and their presentation is always great. I’m like a kid in a candy store whenever I shop here. I recommend ikea to anyone in need of organization or even fresh new ideas for home decor.
I love ikea! It is such a fun place to shop at. I shop maybe twice a year. What you do is make a list and then go purchase everything you need at once. It's a lot of fun to go with the family. Yes I would definitely shop here again. Anytime.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos