- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I literally LOVE Ikea!! They have very high quality home items that won’t break the bank. The store set up is very organized and allows the shopper to get ideas from the home decor displays they have in the showroom areas. Highly recommend!
Everything here is affordable and can make your home cozy for half the price. They also have a daycare inside where your kids can play as long as they are potty trained. And don’t forget they have amazing breakfast at a super low price !!!!!
My son's chest was bought 3 years ago and it was recently recalled for not having wall mounts. I went to the store, took it in and they gave me $250 cash back. I was able to buy a new one and have some $ leftover. It was super easy and fast!
As everyone who has ever purchased a piece of furniture from IKEA knows the building process is a hassle I still love their prices and products. With lots of options and almost every organization idea possible the cutest decor and pictures
I love Ikea. It's a great and inexpensive store to get furniture that you need. Since I'm still working on my career and future, Ikea is the best and most affordable place for me to turn to whenever I'm in need of new furniture/home goods.
My coffee table is from Ikea. I absolutely love it's modern white look. Not only was it my favorte when choosing a table, but it was also the least expensive out of everything I liked. It's very sturdy and durable. It's by Lack and about $40.
Ikea is a really fun store. Be prepared to spend a few hours there. I always find stuff I need and stuff I don't need but had to have anyways. They have a great cafe upstairs and a great snack bar downstairs. It's definitely an experience!!
As a woman in my early twenties trying to build my collection of furniture, IKEA is ideal! It's affordable and stylish, and often minimal in design. I'm a huge fan! It can be hard to assemble, but nothing a two-person team can't manage!
I love ikea. I love going into the store for ideas and inspiration- it's my idea of a fun day. My whole bedroom is IKEA and I love their decor items - kitchen supplies- the price is amazing for me on a budget for all sorts of home items.
I went with my girlfriend the other day for the first time and there for so many different items you could buy and build at home with some easy instructions. All of they products are of great quality. We will definitely shop here again.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos