BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katie H.
Garner
Who doesn't love Ikea? Affordable, quality furniture. I love that the showroom is set up in rooms that you can walk through. Personally my friends and I have gone to Ikea just for fun. The restaurant/cafe also has good food for a good price
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE IKEA!!! There are always such huge selections of every product you can think of. From bedspreads, to night stands, there is like a billion colors and styles. Some stores have better layouts than others but it is always a good experience.
Julia H.
If there was an IKEA closer to me I would probably be there every day. It's very dangerous going in there with no goals. They have the best selection and it's not that expensive and I am so obsessed with it I will definitely shop there again
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Ikea. Their products range from cheap to high end and they all have really good quality. They have a wide variety of things to choose from. You can find almost any sort of modern style that you can imagine. The experience in the store is unlike any other.
kaylee b.
Beaverton, OR
Good on a budget everyone loves IKEA. Modern looks that are cheaper because you put them together yourself. They make it easy to understand in the store. I love how they put whole room displays up! And theirs lunch! Can't have a better date!
member-8773c
I used to live with an IKEA within walking distance, then I moved to the middle of nowhere and the closest one is 2 hours away. But it’s worth the drive. I miss being able to just go and walk around to see all the displays. I also miss my IKEA kitchen that I had installed in my old house. The functionality of that thing is amazing.
Alma A.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought my first Alex drawers & desk table from ikea.Best purchase I made ever to store all my makeup.It was pretty affordable to me especially for what you get. I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't purchased anything from there!
Lia G.
I get lost in here all the time. I used to love going as a kid, partially because of the food but also because it was like a never ending maze of beds and other appliances. Affordable as well, I wish I lived closer so I could go more often.
alivia t.
chattanooga
I love all of their furniture! Everything is great quality! But quality comes with a (very large) price. Fortunately my parents are wonderful enough to buy me beds and dressers from there. I love shopping there, and honestly, who doesn’t!!
Vicki C.
Pasadena, MD
Ikea furniture may be a challenge for some to put together, but their pieces are AMAZING. there's so much to choose from and its hard because everything looks great. Their furniture looks great in any room in any home and lasts a long time.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?