BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda H.
Chino Hills, CA
I have bought a majority of my room furniture and household decor from IKEA. I absolutely love it whenever I'm in there because it's like an experience to go through the showrooms and get lost in the marketplace. I'd definitely recommend!!
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
My son's chest was bought 3 years ago and it was recently recalled for not having wall mounts. I went to the store, took it in and they gave me $250 cash back. I was able to buy a new one and have some $ leftover. It was super easy and fast!
Aynara R.
Atlanta, GA
I love ikea, it's a very cheap and quicky fix for a house decor. However, I am not very passionate about the quality of their products. If you are looking for a long term solution, i'd recommend spend a little bit more and go somewhere else.
Deborah C.
Rocklin
Ikea is a really fun store. Be prepared to spend a few hours there. I always find stuff I need and stuff I don't need but had to have anyways. They have a great cafe upstairs and a great snack bar downstairs. It's definitely an experience!!
Madison C.
Deltona, FL
I love ikea, who doesn’t? It’s a great place to shop when you want to decorate your home or just one room. I shop here whenever I need something new in my room and I know plenty of other people who love to come here when they need furniture.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Who doesn't love Ikea? I'm being serious this place is so affordable and honestly has so many things for the home that I always find what I'm looking for. And the stuff is good quality my desk and chair are from ikea and I love them so much!
Cydnie M.
Perrysburg
IKEA is sometimes confusing but they have phenomenal prices and great room set ups. I love making day trips here and being able to plan all of my rooms out at a time. They also have great add ons like utensils and minor things a home needs.
Sierra D.
Chico
I love Ikea. I just recently redesigned my whole room with Ikea furniture. It's vary affordable and vary good quality. Although sometimes it's difficult to build yourself because of the bad instruction sheets it's still worth it in the end.
Natalie C.
Tucson, AZ
Ikea is literally the best place ever the only thing is I have to drive 2 hours to get there but I do it because I Kia has the most beautiful home items and cute little knick-knacks it's my favorite store ever I wish I could buy everything
Lia G.
I get lost in here all the time. I used to love going as a kid, partially because of the food but also because it was like a never ending maze of beds and other appliances. Affordable as well, I wish I lived closer so I could go more often.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?