BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely love Ikea brand. Most of their things are amazing quality, great prices, and very shiek. But I bought a bookshelf and a tv stand and it came with a lot of parts and instructions that weren't even in English. I was upset at that.
JUSTINA T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
As everyone who has ever purchased a piece of furniture from IKEA knows the building process is a hassle I still love their prices and products. With lots of options and almost every organization idea possible the cutest decor and pictures
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
IKEA is great for students, first time home buyers/renters or anyone that likes to switch things up every few months or year. They have super cute things and incredible ideas but nothing is going to stand the test of time that you buy there.
Nicole R.
I love Ikea. It's a great and inexpensive store to get furniture that you need. Since I'm still working on my career and future, Ikea is the best and most affordable place for me to turn to whenever I'm in need of new furniture/home goods.
Gabrielle E.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea has low prices for everything you could want for your home. Their products aren't made with the highest quality hardwood and rather particle board. Even though this is true, their products are perfect for those starting out on a budget
Tammy N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love ikea! They have many great products that look so modern and chic. The layout of the stores also have different room designs in case you have no idea how you wanna design your kitchen or room. The only downfall is that the products aren't meant for long term use.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I less is the most customizable home goods store! It is inexpensive with a great variety in foods. It has special customer programs where you get discounts on products! You can have it delivered right to your door or pick up items in stores.
Lisette O.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm from Wisconsin and we don't have an IKEA but I found it out there in Illinois have one which was two hours away and I really wanted a vanity and I drove 2 to IKEA and I really really like that store I can't wait for the open one here !
Jen C.
Love Ikea products! I have many in my house. I enjoy the whole experience of shopping there. I love to wander around and look at the products and displays. And I enjoy getting a very cheap treat to eat after shopping. I will definitely go again!!
Vicki C.
Pasadena, MD
Ikea furniture may be a challenge for some to put together, but their pieces are AMAZING. there's so much to choose from and its hard because everything looks great. Their furniture looks great in any room in any home and lasts a long time.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?