BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tyra J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love IKEA. It's an experience. If my husband wouldn't give me the side eye, I would spend an entire day there. They have everything needed to furnish a home at a fraction of the cost. And when you need a rest... you can refuel at the cafe.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This place is the coolest. The design of the store is so damn smart. It makes you go into al the departments and rooms. You end up making more purchases than you need to. I love the prices of everything to. So many varieties and great for young people.
Dana P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea is a fun store to go too and has many different products from dishes to furniture. I personally haven't had any problems with putting together my Ikea furniture and they have lasted for a as long as I have needed them too until I replaced them.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I love ikea one of my fave places to go shop. I think some furnitures could be better from my opinion but I love how affordable it is and how you can make your home look beautiful with their designs . Yes I recommend you guys go check it out .
Lauren H.
I like to call IKEA Toys R Us for adults. You have to be ready to spend the whole day there, but if you go during off hours, it's fun! IKEA has low end to higher quality furniture to fit all budgets. Blends in well with other furniture too
Jenni S.
Cincinnati, OH
Great furniture for a great price. Assembly required, but I have never had much trouble. When we had an issue with a broken part (things happen) customer service was great about replacing it. Definitely worth my drive to the closest store.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Ikea is a good place to go if you are just starting out. You can furnish a whole house for very little money. You will need to assemble things and the directions are always bad, but you will figure it out. That's how they keep prices so low.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
I am so glad we have one of these in our city. Owning furniture is easy and affordable without compromising the quality. Plus you get the extra challenge of getting to figure out how to assemble furniture then you can add it to your resume.
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
I love IKEA. I have nit gotten a ton of stuff from there but my family members have gotten a lot. Everything here is extremely high quality but it does run on the expensive side. I do recommend shopping here if you planning on spending a lot
Sierra D.
Chico
I love Ikea. I just recently redesigned my whole room with Ikea furniture. It's vary affordable and vary good quality. Although sometimes it's difficult to build yourself because of the bad instruction sheets it's still worth it in the end.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?