- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA. It's an experience. If my husband wouldn't give me the side eye, I would spend an entire day there. They have everything needed to furnish a home at a fraction of the cost. And when you need a rest... you can refuel at the cafe.
This place is the coolest. The design of the store is so damn smart. It makes you go into al the departments and rooms. You end up making more purchases than you need to. I love the prices of everything to. So many varieties and great for young people.
Ikea is a fun store to go too and has many different products from dishes to furniture. I personally haven't had any problems with putting together my Ikea furniture and they have lasted for a as long as I have needed them too until I replaced them.
I love ikea one of my fave places to go shop. I think some furnitures could be better from my opinion but I love how affordable it is and how you can make your home look beautiful with their designs . Yes I recommend you guys go check it out .
I like to call IKEA Toys R Us for adults. You have to be ready to spend the whole day there, but if you go during off hours, it's fun! IKEA has low end to higher quality furniture to fit all budgets. Blends in well with other furniture too
Great furniture for a great price. Assembly required, but I have never had much trouble. When we had an issue with a broken part (things happen) customer service was great about replacing it. Definitely worth my drive to the closest store.
Ikea is a good place to go if you are just starting out. You can furnish a whole house for very little money. You will need to assemble things and the directions are always bad, but you will figure it out. That's how they keep prices so low.
I am so glad we have one of these in our city. Owning furniture is easy and affordable without compromising the quality. Plus you get the extra challenge of getting to figure out how to assemble furniture then you can add it to your resume.
I love IKEA. I have nit gotten a ton of stuff from there but my family members have gotten a lot. Everything here is extremely high quality but it does run on the expensive side. I do recommend shopping here if you planning on spending a lot
I love Ikea. I just recently redesigned my whole room with Ikea furniture. It's vary affordable and vary good quality. Although sometimes it's difficult to build yourself because of the bad instruction sheets it's still worth it in the end.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos