- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Fabulous store with an amazing variety of products, all within a fairly reasonable budget. The furniture sold is quality and simple to put together, as long as instructions are followed. The staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable too!
Super family friendly environment. The map at the beginning of the store really helps especially of you want to take short cutts. The only dislike I had is they measures kids to be fit to be inside kiddie land by their height. Everything else was perfect
The bath mats we got here are so plush! After six months of wear they have the same comfort as the day we bought them. We also have a organizing rack in the kitchen to keep track of all our supplies. It was easy to put together and affordable.
En lo particular me encanta IKEA. Quizás hay personas que se encuentras armar los productos algo tedioso, pero a mi me fascina armar todo. La mayoría de los productos son de buena calidad, aunque no esperes que sea madera maciza (es cartón prensado).
this place is like designer heaven. I love walking through ikea and checking out the extremely affordable furniture and I’ve purchased so many of my furniture pieces from them. I have never gone and been disappointed by a product I purchased!
Who in the world needs a handyman when you have the workers at IKEA they will seriously help you with every single little thing they did to your questions they show you how to be a assemble something that you might be having trouble with etc.
I'm obsessed with IKEA! They have everything you could dream of and at really affordable prices! If you plan to go there make sure you give yourself time to get lost in all the wonders that is this store. You'll find more than you ever could need!
It’s super convenient to live next to IKEA. I get everything I need from there from utensils to furniture. And if you build it right, according to instructions and some good old gorilla glue, the furniture lasts for what appears to be forever.
I bought my vanity rabble too and the legs from IKEA. They are perfect for my vanity. I also have the Alex drawers too. The quality is great. I would definitely recommend them whatcha I do. And I would definitely purchase again which I have done.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos