BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

IKEA
IKEA is confusing, but I love their products. I love the furniture, I love the prices, and I love the meatballs. It’s a great day trip honestly. I love seeing it constantly change and finding unique affordable furniture.
Whitney M.
Monroe, NC
Okay, I’m going to start this with I LOVE Ikea, however it is so hard to shop here if you do not have a specific item in mind. However, it is good quality equipment and everything I have purchased from here I still use!
Emily M.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great store to buy stuff for your home and room! Affordable and has good quality. I’ve bought a bed and a couch and they have turned out good. Usually come here for home appliances and I would shop here again.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love ikea. I just love walking through the store and checking out their model rooms and displays. Ikea used to be so cheap but now everything’s expensive. Their products are simply so beautiful and their furniture is so easy to assemble. Not too much of s recommendation if you have kids because they will not last of you beta of their products. Other than that, they have modern, cute looking products from pairing to kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms :)
Kiera S.
Winston-Salem
Favorite store by FAR. We go here just for fun more often than I’d care to admit! Love the low prices, love the atmosphere, love the products, love the FOOD! Always look forward to my next visit. I recommend to everyone!
Shawna G.
Ortonville, MI
The products are nice quality for the price. Some issues with damaged parts, but fixable. The store itself is insanely confusing to move around. You practically need a guide. I strongly suggest buying online if possible.
McKenna R.
Escondido
Oh ikea!!! I can go crazy at that store!! It’s such a great experience and the price of everything is not to pricey! I have bought most of my decor and home pieces from here and they are so trendy and modern I love it!!
Jesal B.
Recently purchased a PAX wardrobe system to build a massive 4 frames closet. The initial wardrobe frame was a pain to put together and even ran into issues lifting it upright.. the frame broke apart in the lifting process and I ended up having to use L brackets to secure further. Unfortunately it left a tiny gap between the top and side due to brown dowels and hoping it isn’t an issue when we install the sliding doors.
kat f.
Philadelphia, PA
Contrary to popular belief IKEA products are so easy to put together. I was able to build my own vanity and shelving system which saved me so much money. Products are high quality and gives any room an instant upgrade!
Lauren R.
I’ll give ikea a 4 because I think it totally depends on what you’re shopping for. I live ikea for cheap kitchen supplies, glassware, decorations, etc. fun to just walk through their marketplace and see what you can grab! However the furniture and heavier duty items are great for their price (it is cheap furniture) by a pain to put together. Great shopping experience though. A lot of fun to just explore and grab lunch!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?