BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tori G.
Lansdale, PA
IKEA makes it possible for anyone to furnish their home no matter their budget which was great for me. As a recent grad, I was able to buy inexpensive but good quality furniture that is still going strong 5 years later!
Courtney C.
Cranston, RI
If I could live at ikea I would. Every piece of furniture in my home is from ikea, from my bed frame to my dining room table to the stand for my fish tank. Everything from ikea I have ever gotten has been worth every penny and it’s always so cheap! Ikea is a wonderland that I could spend hours and days in looking at all of the amazing products that they sell and just dreaming of all of the projects I could do in my home!
Kendra Y. H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like IKEA. The only thing is that you have to put the furniture together yourself or spend an arm and a leg having someone else do it. I mostly go there now for home decor items and they are fairly inexpensive.
McKenna R.
Escondido
Oh ikea!!! I can go crazy at that store!! It’s such a great experience and the price of everything is not to pricey! I have bought most of my decor and home pieces from here and they are so trendy and modern I love it!!
Magon P.
I absolutely love Ikea. I can go into a store and walk around looking at everything for hours. Of course the floor plan kind of makes it so that you look at everything I really enjoy it. The furniture quality varies on the price but a lot of the furniture is great affordable starter furniture. Putting together the furniture is part of the Ikea experience as well. I especially look forward to the Ikea catalogue every year.
Brittnay B.
You definitely get what you pay for as far as furniture goes but if you’re looking for affordable first time furniture ikea is the place for you. Don’t expect high quality though and plan out time to put it all together!
Kiera S.
Winston-Salem
Favorite store by FAR. We go here just for fun more often than I’d care to admit! Love the low prices, love the atmosphere, love the products, love the FOOD! Always look forward to my next visit. I recommend to everyone!
Shawna G.
Ortonville, MI
The products are nice quality for the price. Some issues with damaged parts, but fixable. The store itself is insanely confusing to move around. You practically need a guide. I strongly suggest buying online if possible.
IKEA is confusing, but I love their products. I love the furniture, I love the prices, and I love the meatballs. It’s a great day trip honestly. I love seeing it constantly change and finding unique affordable furniture.
Whitney M.
Monroe, NC
Okay, I’m going to start this with I LOVE Ikea, however it is so hard to shop here if you do not have a specific item in mind. However, it is good quality equipment and everything I have purchased from here I still use!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?