BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Stephanie H.
If you go into ikea knowing that it’s cheaper material and you have to assemble it, then you should not be disappointed with the outcome. Everything I’ve bought from ikeA has worked great. It was time consuming to put together.
Karla H.
I love ikea! Even days that I’m just bored, me and my husband love getting lost in their maze style store. Now that we have our own place, we will definitely be paying a visit soon and see what goodies we can bring home 🏡
Jenna F.
Birdsboro, PA
IKEA has everything you need. Furniture, silverware, dishes, and decor. They even have a food court upstairs and a kids menu if you take your children. The food is average but great after a long day shopping through IKEA.
Angela J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have a Home Daycare that is completely outfitted in IKEA products and it’s absolutely adorable, affordable and functional. I’ve slowly been redecorating the entire house with IKEA products and now have a well organized office as well. Unfortunately I’m in Iowa and the closest IKEA is 3 hours a way, thankfully they now have better shipping options and I can order a room full of IKEA items and pay much lower shipping rates.
Addy S.
Atlanta
IKEA always keeps me in a state of surprise during each visit. I like their displays and uses of different objects they sell. The quality may not be the best all of the time but each piece does the job you may need it to.
emma g.
Doylestown
i bought my bed at ikea and i had so much fun building it. though if you’re going to be buying anything from that store just remember you’re building the bed, desk, table or whatever you bought. that’s why their prices are cheaper because you have to do everything yourself. but i found, building my bed, to be a fun project and Wilde highly recommend to someone if they were looking to buy furniture on the cheap but good side!
Alli 🖤.
Stillwater, MN
Good place to shop if you are starting to get things together for your first apartment, college, or even some cute stylish, but cheap furniture. They have sleek but trendy all different styles that can fit perfect for you
Estefania C.
The first piece of furniture I bought is the "Expedit" model, it is a model that is liquidating, but still follows the model "Kallax", which is exactly the same, but with the somewhat thinner around, exactly 2cm less than The Expedit

So as it is a model that will retire, I feared to stay without another one, and that when buying the other model, I would be lame for the difference of two centimeters, since my idea is to put the two together, either lying down or well So I went back to Ikea two days later and bought another piece of furniture. The furniture "Expedit" . The holes are the same so the next baskets, doors, drawers, etc ...

You already know that you go to Ikea with an idea and that you leave with another, this cup I had no choice but to take it to me, the cup is the model "Ombytlig" . This cup goes directly to the kitchen, it has nothing to do with my room, but I saw it so beautiful that I decided to share this purchase with you.

I also bought these two pictures in black. At first it was to make a composition, but then I changed my mind (still I'll do it but with smaller frames), and I put these two sheets.

I guess it happens to me like a lot, I'm the idiot of the notebooks, and when I saw this, I decided that it was the first notebook that I would use once finished the room. That's me, I have not started the change and I already chose the notebook xD
The model is "Särskild", the leaves are striped and this booklet as described is handmade.

I like to use a lot of Pinterest and We Heart It, and in one of them, I saw this mini cactus pack.
There are those with the pot in purple, green, white and pink, I chose the pink to give a touch of color. Neither will they go in my room, but they will be next to the computer, in another room.
The model is "Cactaceae".

To organize everything, I saw this arrow in the opportunity zone.

In the store the arrow comes along with a green comic strip, but in the area of ​​opportunities are loose arrows, used as a cork plank, but it is quilted fabric. The original model is called "Uppvisa".
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
Ike’s has a wide selection of basically all household items you could ever need! My only con about IKEA is the layout of the store. I often feel like the store is a maze which I’m not too found of however it’s workable.
Alexis F.
San Diego
I grew up on IKEA furniture and mostly my house now is ikea as well. They have anything you could possibly think of and always find myself over shopping when I am there but they are super affordable so it makes it okay!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?