BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jason C.
This store is ridiculous and huge but it works. My only real complaint is this one time I bought a dresser and literally every part of it looked the same in the instructions. Typically I like pictures in my books but this took me like 4 hours to do.
Ramya P.
Los Angeles
From IKEA I have bought crockery,pillows,bathroom essentials... IKEA maintains a decent price doesn't feel like expensive... the quality of products in IKEA are very good... i shop a lot at ikea as I like the quality... i will surely recommend this
Jasmine B.
Carter Lake, IA
Absolutely ADORE Ikea. I had heard some pretty mixed reviews about the products and found myself in desperate need of a home office set up with limited funds. My all time favorite product has to be the Kallax cube organizer because it is a lifesaver. The organization of the store is very easy to understand and the workers are extremely helpful.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
I love shopping at IKEA, I just wish their was a store closer to my location. I have to drive about an hour to get there and getting it shipped from online is way too expensive. They have great prices and the furniture is what you pay for. They have modern designs which I love too.
Evelyn S.
Kirkland , WA
I love ikea! I don't think there hasn't been a storage problem I haven't been able to solve there. With online planning options and affordable pricing it makes it possible. I'm always telling my friends to go to IKEA! We make day trips out of it :)
Courtney M.
Wichita, KS
If I go into IKEA (we live about 2 hours away) I have to bring a pocket full of cash, and schedule about 3 hours of my day and make sure to bring a large truck. Their prices are AMAZING and the quality is out of this world. You 100% can't beat it.
Shaina H.
I love IKEA! Almost my whole house is IKEA. As we have a small place so they have things that make it so efficient and easy to be able to use the space u have. I love them! I also love their return policy. And how you can replace things very easily.
Conna W.
Medford, MA
I have the Sultan full mattress from IKEA. The cost was low, but the quality for the past two years that I've had it has remained pretty good. I will likely get a new mattress soon, but I love my Sultan mattress and will definitely get one similar.
heinnys G.
que encvanta ikea sus productos y servicios son unicos y fabulosos quiero comprar una coqueta par mis maquillajes tamien unos gabeteros que se arman entrar al mundo de ikea ha puesto mi hogar bello sus muebles preciosos llenan de ida cualquier cosa
Chelsey D.
I freakin' love IKEA. They have very well-made products for an affordable price & their stuff is all super modern and clean. I don't have one near me (yet!) so I buy everything online, but I look forward to being able to buy at an actual store to save on shipping!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?