- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love love IKEA I can spend hours there! I love getting home decor at ikea I love the different styles they provide but one HUGE con is the “Putting together” for example my kitchen table it was like a puzzle super difficult but worth it at the end.
IKEA is a dream y'all! I can find anything I need for the home in here. The shopping experience is amazing. The workers are all so helpful and nice. The quality of the furniture is great! Anytime I'm in Texas I have to stop by to see what they have!
Good place for affordable furniture and whatever else you need for your home. I will be soon going and getting a new bed frame. The only thing is they seem to discontinue things. There was a bedframe I really wanted but seems they no longer carry it
I LOVE IKEA! I could be in their for hours & I love all their displays! Everything is priced really well considering you have to put everything together yourself! I bought a little coffee table from there 3 years ago, and it's still in great condition!
Ikea is such a fun place just to go, walk around, or have fun with your friends! It is also a great place to get quality pieces of furniture for not too expensive. Ikea is a very classic store, and if you haven't been before, I highly recommend!!!
The prices at IKEA are incredible. Not only that but their products are hip and efficient at seven your purpose. For example I got a nightstand there that does not cost much at all and set perfectly into my rooms to core. Not to mention it sturdy.
I love Ikea. I can spend the whole day in their store. The last thing I purchased from Ikea was a bathroom rug. It is well made and it washes well and is super soft. I feels like you're a rat going through a maze trying to find the cheese. There is so many different things for you to purchase. You feel like a kid in the candy shop.
Quality of products have improved in recent years! Great place to go when you want affordable furniture! Wish the instructions were a bit clearer but my items have been built in a timely matter and last forever! The meatballs and frozen yogurt are delicious here!
I bought a shelf and Lego boards from Ikea. I found a demo online to create a Lego table for my son for Christmas. The shelf we purchased was sturdy and very affordable. We also bought tubs for the shelf. It turned out great!
Cheap (usually), durable (sometimes), adorable (depends), and a relationship tester. Great for college dorms and recent grads who are just trying to get a functional table or couch. Great for making you feel like an adult, without the adult prices.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos