- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I can live in ikea. They have everything you may need for you home and for a cheap price. They have variety you can chose from and designs to enhance your imagination. I can come here anytime and know that if I'm looking for something I'll find it here.
I love ikea! I don't think there hasn't been a storage problem I haven't been able to solve there. With online planning options and affordable pricing it makes it possible. I'm always telling my friends to go to IKEA! We make day trips out of it :)
IKEA is a great place to go for affordable furniture. I recently purchase two shoe racks for my lab in order to have a place for associates to place their outside shoes before coming into our clean environment. Putting them together was a breeze !
I definitely do love like you accuse furniture is the best they are vanities are the best everybody almost everybody on YouTube has the vanities and I and Alex drawers so I really do recommend that the quality is so good and it’s just so pretty yeah
"Write a review about a product from here" I have bought all my furniture from ikea but my absolute favorite is my desk. It is beautifully crafted with a magnet board, wrap around space with cabinets on both sides. Just fantastic there are no words!
I love IKEA! Almost my whole house is IKEA. As we have a small place so they have things that make it so efficient and easy to be able to use the space u have. I love them! I also love their return policy. And how you can replace things very easily.
Love the food court. Always has good value products if you can take the time to assemble. Never order online. Shipping is crazy expensive. It’s fun shopping in the little rooms they have set up. Wish there was another one that wasn’t two hours away.
Bought couple pieces of curlicues in IKEA and feel like it was great but too hard to put together. Prices was good , not too expensive but there was so much work to do with all the pieces , I got a headache . Haha.... but overall I like and recomend
Ikea is great you got to know where to look i love their closet systems. All of there pieces are so versatile and there are many diy projects online showing ho to make ikea furniture look better than before. Perfect for a first house or apartment.
Probably the best store for home essentials. Love love love. Just wish their were more store out in Southern California. One in riverside would be perfect. I easily spend a couple hundred. Very dangerous for me to go on my own, will be in big debt
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos