BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Zoe B.
Avon
The prices at IKEA are incredible. Not only that but their products are hip and efficient at seven your purpose. For example I got a nightstand there that does not cost much at all and set perfectly into my rooms to core. Not to mention it sturdy.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
I helped a friend fully deck their house out with ikea from walls to floor and all in between. Now its not that best as far as long lasting but it works and fits and I love how easy it all was to put together. I'll go back for somethings when the time comes
Addie S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I got my IKEA Alex nine drawers and I absolutely love them for storing makeup The quality is great it is expensive but well worth the money. If I were to improve anything there wouldn't be anything that I would change. this drawer unit is amazing.
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
I love IKEA! I have many items/products from this store. I like the modern, I guess, fun feel and designs that IKEA has to offer. I really love the designs for their furniture, appliances, and home decor. I will definitely continue to shop there!!
Jason C.
This store is ridiculous and huge but it works. My only real complaint is this one time I bought a dresser and literally every part of it looked the same in the instructions. Typically I like pictures in my books but this took me like 4 hours to do.
Aly P.
I love ikea! I never have had issues in building their furniture and the quality has always outdone itself. I have purchased clothing racks for less than $30 and bedside tables for less than $40, and even amazing and large rugs for less than $60!!
Trista S.
Cincinnati, OH
Always well organized, amazing cinnamon rolls, and a great girls day spent! I love how IKEA is like walking trough a catalog with all the displays! If anyone can make it trough IKEA not wanting to completely remodel they are much stronger than me!
Brittany A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love Ikea. I love it so much that sometimes I just go to go! lol! They have everything you can possibly imagine for an affordable price and most of the stuff is really great quality. My whole room is Ikea furniture- from duvet to dresser to decor!
Jacey W.
Douglas, Ga
all of my beauty furniture comes from IKEA including the Alex nine drawer, my beauty counter and all of my white shelves in my room. and they are super easy to clean and they are more affordable than some other brands and I definitely hold up for a long time so I think they are wonderful investment
Alia S.
IKEA is the perfect place to find whatever home decor or furniture you are looking for. They have so much if everything and there is no way you won't find what you need. The store is very easy to get through and everything Is organized. The employees are also super helpful!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?