BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katie J.
Ikea is great you got to know where to look i love their closet systems. All of there pieces are so versatile and there are many diy projects online showing ho to make ikea furniture look better than before. Perfect for a first house or apartment.
Brittany A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love Ikea. I love it so much that sometimes I just go to go! lol! They have everything you can possibly imagine for an affordable price and most of the stuff is really great quality. My whole room is Ikea furniture- from duvet to dresser to decor!
Grace T.
Good place to grab starter furniture especially if you're living in a transitional home. But you get the quality you pay for. Also, their designs are very distinctive so people can tell you own IKEA furniture in an instant. But again, can't beat the price.
Samantha L.
Everett, MA
I love IKEA! I've purchased bed sets as well as vanities from there and they are very affordable! I think the quality is definitely superb, their things last a while. My favorite purchase was a futon from there! I definitely would shop there again.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
MALM beds are easy to assemble, and stand up to moderate use. There is enough space below to store stuff underneath the bed. If you get the shelving system behind the headboard, even more places to store/display items. Highly recommend the bed system.
Alia S.
IKEA is the perfect place to find whatever home decor or furniture you are looking for. They have so much if everything and there is no way you won't find what you need. The store is very easy to get through and everything Is organized. The employees are also super helpful!
Charis H.
We have probably 80% of our home furniture from ikea. It's so affordable, good quality and I like that so many of their fabric products can be washed (sofa cover)z Our firm foam mattress we recently purchased is also super affordable and sooo comfy.
Sumintra R.
My entire vanity set up is from here. Super affordable and really easy to set up. However, the products from here can seem a little less sturdy sometimes, but you get what you pay for basically. Personally I love them and nothings broken on me, yet!
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
Everything I have purchased from ikea still stands in perfect condition on my home. Great quality with a low price tag. Plus they ship whatever you want right to your door! And if you have the privilege to go in an ikea... the food.. GET THE FOOD!
Diane M.
Ikea has great prices and a huge amount of products to offer everyone. There stores are like huge warehouses you walk thru and just pick the stuff you need for your house, kitchen, bathroom and more. The prices are great and the quality is good too
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?