- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I am obsessed with IKEA. When I moved into my first apartment I bought almost all of my furniture from there. It is super affordable and they have movers who will deliver it to your house. I also bought many items for my classroom from here as well.
Ikea is one of my favorite stores to get lost in. The maze of different rooms and variety of those rooms are to die for! I think Ikea is a great store to find elegant inexpensive and unique items to bring into your home. The food there is also so yummy!
I love to shop in store at IKEA but the closest one to me is two hours away. You would think it would be easy to just shop online but unfortunately that is not the case. I tried to buy a $20 book case and a new lamp for Decorating but the shipping was literally $90. It crushed me because you would think by now shipping would not be that expensive.
I love shopping at IKEA, I just wish their was a store closer to my location. I have to drive about an hour to get there and getting it shipped from online is way too expensive. They have great prices and the furniture is what you pay for. They have modern designs which I love too.
I love and addicted to this place. I look at everything as a project and help my creative juices going. Best place to go for someone on a budget when decorating your home or dorm. Also, the meatballs are delicious before shopping. After is good too!
Cheap (usually), durable (sometimes), adorable (depends), and a relationship tester. Great for college dorms and recent grads who are just trying to get a functional table or couch. Great for making you feel like an adult, without the adult prices.
IKEA is really great for furniture that you don't plan on keeping for a long time or things for your kids bedroom. If you are looking for something that will last, then I would suggest buying something from a better store. Their knick knacks are so fun though!
I love IKEA. I always find something and it's always reasonably priced. Some of there things don't last forever but it doesn't bother me considering how affordable they were. I would definitely recommend shopping at IKEA especially if you have kids!
A great place to get cheap furniture! It is a fun experience to go through out the store! I am always pleased with the pieces I purchase! The only pain is the time it takes to put together the furniture! Also, do not go on a weekend.....it is a zoo!
Ikea is great for someone on a tight budget who wants simple pieces that all match. I bough all of my furniture there for my first apartment. It helped because I didn't have much space so their products helped make extra storage in my apartment!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos