BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jean-A’Layn S.
I loved IKEA when it was first around but once I tried the furniture, etc. I felt indifferent. The furniture is definitely not the sturdy last forever kind. I will say they have GREAT decor products and I love that they include plants in their stores.
Addie S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I got my IKEA Alex nine drawers and I absolutely love them for storing makeup The quality is great it is expensive but well worth the money. If I were to improve anything there wouldn't be anything that I would change. this drawer unit is amazing.
Brittany A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love Ikea. I love it so much that sometimes I just go to go! lol! They have everything you can possibly imagine for an affordable price and most of the stuff is really great quality. My whole room is Ikea furniture- from duvet to dresser to decor!
Jason C.
This store is ridiculous and huge but it works. My only real complaint is this one time I bought a dresser and literally every part of it looked the same in the instructions. Typically I like pictures in my books but this took me like 4 hours to do.
Elena R.
Austin, TX
I love IKEA! We got most of our home decoration and furniture from there... the only thing I don't like is the way they don't have instructions to build the furniture and it's expensive to have done there for you ... other than that I love the store
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
I love shopping at IKEA, I just wish their was a store closer to my location. I have to drive about an hour to get there and getting it shipped from online is way too expensive. They have great prices and the furniture is what you pay for. They have modern designs which I love too.
Alia S.
IKEA is the perfect place to find whatever home decor or furniture you are looking for. They have so much if everything and there is no way you won't find what you need. The store is very easy to get through and everything Is organized. The employees are also super helpful!
Carley L.
Brighton, MA
I came here for a new dresser and I left with enough goodies to fill the dresser! You can't be their deals on cutlery and wine glasses. Love how affordable everything their is, and there is always a huge selection to help me find just what I need.
Ursula M.
W Bloomfield, MI
If it wasn't for the "hard to assemble" pieces, I would say IKEA is the perfect place to find cheaper furniture. SPECIALLY if you are renovating your kitchen or bathroom, I did it myself and it cost a fraction of ONLINE websites !! I will be back !
Rebecca M.
Coram, NY
Ikea is great for someone on a tight budget who wants simple pieces that all match. I bough all of my furniture there for my first apartment. It helped because I didn't have much space so their products helped make extra storage in my apartment!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?