BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Autumn h.
Oldsmar, FL
You can find ANYTHING here! It's an adventure every time you visit the store....or the website. I've gotten desks, beds, shelves, pillows, and more from Ikea and am actually in the market for a new set of drawers from them. Plus, delicious cinnamon rolls :)
Katie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
This place is an experience, expect to spend a good amount of your day here but don't fret there is a cafeteria right inside with great, cheap food. The products I buy are inexpensive and trendy but I know they will last until I decide to switch things up again.
Julie C.
Tecumseh, MI
I've owned several things from Ikea over the years and I've never been disappointed once I got the dang thing together. I've had to have my more logically inclined family members help me figure out the instructions but everything is always cute and relatively well constructed
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love ikea, they have everything there and with a affordable price. My favorite purchase I've done there is my vanity desk and drawers. It is a affordable place to go, and I recommend to everyone because they even have a place to eat inside.
Beth V.
Pittsburgh
I love IKEA. I always find something and it's always reasonably priced. Some of there things don't last forever but it doesn't bother me considering how affordable they were. I would definitely recommend shopping at IKEA especially if you have kids!
Alida S.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love Ikea! There is so much variety in the products! The store is fun to shop around and the website is super easy to access. The product instructions are easy to follow and the furniture is great quality! I will always continue to shop at IKEA!
Katelynn Hope B.
Harrisburg, AR
IKEA is amazing place. Not only is it super fun to visit and look around, but they have good quality, versatile, affordable products. I love going and spending all day at IKEA. Its a magical place for anyone who loves interior design or home decor
Loren M.
I use to love Ikea. However I feel like they don't have the quality that they use too. It makes me sad. I think if you need something cheap and fast and thrown together they might have what you need. I would probably not recommend anyone shop here.
Aurea N.
Ikea is one of my favorite stores to get lost in. The maze of different rooms and variety of those rooms are to die for! I think Ikea is a great store to find elegant inexpensive and unique items to bring into your home. The food there is also so yummy!
Maddy E.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA is my favorite furniture store! My whole room is filled with their products and I have never been disappointed! The quality is amazing for such low prices. I continue to repurchase products from this company and highly recommend their products.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?