BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
Everything I have purchased from ikea still stands in perfect condition on my home. Great quality with a low price tag. Plus they ship whatever you want right to your door! And if you have the privilege to go in an ikea... the food.. GET THE FOOD!
Francisca O.
Probably the best store for home essentials. Love love love. Just wish their were more store out in Southern California. One in riverside would be perfect. I easily spend a couple hundred. Very dangerous for me to go on my own, will be in big debt
Samantha L.
Everett, MA
I love IKEA! I've purchased bed sets as well as vanities from there and they are very affordable! I think the quality is definitely superb, their things last a while. My favorite purchase was a futon from there! I definitely would shop there again.
Nicole C.
Odessa , FL
I am a person who likes to switch up their look quite often. This is why I love IKEA. The prices are ideal for someone who decorates well, and often. You can always find something you need at IKEA, even if you didn't know that until you walked in.
Ursula M.
W Bloomfield, MI
If it wasn't for the "hard to assemble" pieces, I would say IKEA is the perfect place to find cheaper furniture. SPECIALLY if you are renovating your kitchen or bathroom, I did it myself and it cost a fraction of ONLINE websites !! I will be back !
Nathaly B.
Dallas, TX
 there is so many items to buy and different types of styles. I personally enjoy this store and is always the store I go to when I want to build or remodel a room at my house. pro theres many options cons none, I would recommend shopping here. kkkkkk
I loved IKEA when it was first around but once I tried the furniture, etc. I felt indifferent. The furniture is definitely not the sturdy last forever kind. I will say they have GREAT decor products and I love that they include plants in their stores.
Brittney R.
Me and my boyfriend recently moved into our first apartment and I can honestly say the majority of our furniture/decor is from Ikea! We LOVE this place and that is an understatement! It has great looking, long lasting, and affordable furniture.
Loren M.
I use to love Ikea. However I feel like they don't have the quality that they use too. It makes me sad. I think if you need something cheap and fast and thrown together they might have what you need. I would probably not recommend anyone shop here.
heinnys G.
que encvanta ikea sus productos y servicios son unicos y fabulosos quiero comprar una coqueta par mis maquillajes tamien unos gabeteros que se arman entrar al mundo de ikea ha puesto mi hogar bello sus muebles preciosos llenan de ida cualquier cosa
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?